1

Mona just came home and starts rambling about her works to her dear roommate, Amy.

"Hey, Mona. I suggest you to read this historical novel, called Call From The Stars. Since your works related with the stars, maybe it can help you calm down. I'll send you the link and do tell me about it after you read it! Spoiler alert, you will be so frustrated with the villainess in the story! Now, I'll go out to buy groceries! Any requests?", Amy leaning at the door.

"Buy me some snacks, if you please. And send the link quickly, I need to be distracted!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be home by 7", Amy walk out the house, leaving the girl alone.

Mona Astrolabes, a woman who works under the Tevyat International Astronomy Department, works as the Secretary of Astronomy Department, finds her work burdening her life. Bittersweet in her work days still worth it since she pursue her dreams that she been working hard since the past years. She's now 30 years old, with no partner, failed in relationships too many times, now living together with her highschool best friend under one roof. Her favorite past times is reading and writing novels since she also works under Yae Publishing House as a novelist.

"Huh, this book sounds cool...", Mona stare into her phone. "Let's get reading before Amy come back!"

Megistus Hexenzirkel, the oldest daughter of Duke Henxenzirkil, also known as the one who plays the role ' villainess ' in the novel that Mona is reading.

_

"Mona, I'm home!", Amy came home and lock the door behind her. "How's the book?"

Mona didn't answer her, only stare into her eyes.

"Mona, you are freaking me out. What's wrong?", Amy shows some concerns to her best friend.

Sighed, Mona finally opens her mouth. "Why the villainess in this story gave up when she's the one who in love with the male lead first? What more frustrating is that she didn't use her power and just fell into depression when she know her love interest got engaged to the main character. After that, like cliché's storyline, she went to kill the woman who had the male lead's attention but failed because the other male character who is the potential love interest to the main character caught her. Villainess's love interest then become King and imprisoned her, then she killed herself... How dumb is that??", Mona blankly in distress.

Amy laugh, tears starts escaping her eyes, amused by her friend's reaction. "That's what I'm talking about, Mona. This is why the book a bit frustrating. Yes, the main goal is writing the main character to be together with one of the love interest, but the author did it dirty to the villainess", Amy then walk to the kitchen to store the groceries.

"Who wrote this book, anyways?"

"Yae Publishing House hid the author's identity, so no one knows. Is it the same publishing company that you work under?"

"Yes, but I don't want to be annoying and ask my boss about it! If I was Megistus, I might be a better villainess than what the author assigned her to be...", Mona frustratedly sigh.

"Come on now. What do you want me to cook for dinner now?", Amy ask her.

"Just a bowl of salad..."

A slight annoyed tone from Amy when she heard the reply. "Eat something more than that, Mona! You can't just rely on those!"

"Gah! I'm not in the mood to eat!"

"I'll cook some chicken then, I'll call you after I finished..."

_

Dinner passed, Mona now staring up to her window, sitting at her study table. Adoring the night sky, filled with millions of stars.

"The novel still made me pissed. How one can write Megistus so bad like that?", she sighed, her eyes slowly closing by itself and Mona fell into a deep slumber.