2

The people cheering and dancing in the capital, celebrating the newcomers to their place, The Sacred Capital, where leaders are born to rule with justice and maintaining the harmony against the colony of the world.

Mages, Politicians, Leaders, Royals and Commoners gathered in one place to be polish by the great masters of the class.

In Sacred Heart Academy, there are variety of class.

Alchemy and Magic,
A class where the magic users are taught to use their power to its finest. With the power of Alchemy, their ability will be even powerful and the best student will be assign to work under the Grandmaster of the Tower, in the palace.

Laws,
A class where the royals are taught to excels in the court. The powers of words, uses to protect the weak and bring justice. Best attorneys will be assign to work under the Royals of the Court.

Affairs,
A class where the royals are taught to be wise with every decision they made. If they failed after 3 tries, their class will be change to Economics.

Economics,
A class where the royals are taught to be wise with their money, law and order managing. This class is the easiest in the academy.

Swordsmanship,
A class where the soldiers and army to serve the kingdom are trained. Royals tends to choose this one since it also the easiest way to serve the king directly.

Archery,
A class where the soldiers are trained, but most of them in this class is female. This class were made so the females can be treated equally. This class is made by the Holy Mage, Megistus's Mother.

Politics,
A class where the royals are taught about the importance of politics. In this class, this is the strictest among the classes.

Health And Care,
A class where doctors and health assistants are trained. This class usually taken by the 'commoners' and this class is the backbone of the kingdom.

There are a lot more classes in the academy, but we will get back with it if it will be relevant to the plot.

Mona sighed,

Have I been talking to myself this whole time? Wow, I am sure lonely, am I?

Mona then stare outside the window, children running here and there, the festivals looks fun. They are a little different from what we have in Teyvat.

The carriage finally stops and the door opened by her carrier, Matthew.

"Lady Megistus, we are here. You can go out now", he hand out his hand, trying to help Mona to walk out the carriage.

"Thank you, Matthew. Please take my bags outside, I'll take them from now on", she smiles and Matthew just stood there shocked. "What? Didn't you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am! I'll get them!", Matthew quickly take her bags out and pass them to her. "Also, the Duke tell me to give you this" he hand over a suitcase.

"Huh, what's this?", Mona put her bags down and open the suitcase. Shocked, she stare back to her carrier. "You said the Duke sent this? This is too much!"

A stack of money, neatly arranged in the suitcase. Wow, that's a lot of money, Mona taught herself. Her father must be an important person in the kingdom.

"Oh? Isn't this more like your monthly pocket money?", Matthew stare at her blankly. "My lady, are you sure that you are okay?"

A million Jewels as a pocket money, for a month. Wow, who would've thought of that! Imagine giving 12 million jewels in a year, as a pocket money! Mona's salary cost 1 Million mora a year, and Megistus have 12 Millions in a year. Starstrucked, Mona just smile to her carrier.