Uptown Girl Part Three

As Rachel and Blaine walked through the corridors of the Dalton Academy the thing happened that Rachel had predicted. Heads turned at the sight of her, a lot of heads. They even saw a boy who, because he stared at her too long, ran into a wall. There we can see again, what abstinence and no contact with females of the same age as them can do.

Rachel could not complain because she liked the attention that was given to her, even more so because they could walk through the halls of a school without getting slushied. Wasn't life beautiful? It could only be because there was a no bullying policy at this school. In Rachel's opinion, this should also be introduced at McKinley. But whether they would accept it is an entirely different matter.

Blaine on the other hand, found the many hungry glances that were thrown at Rachel, not so great. If Finn was given knowledge of that, Blaine would be in trouble. Moreover, if he was able to talk himself out of that, he did not know. But it was great to be greeted by all his old friends and to see familiar faces. How he had missed these halls. Dalton gave someone a very different feeling than McKinley and that was the special thing about his old school. He had really missed everything.

As both slowly approached the rehearsal room, they could already hear how the Warblers began to sing, even if they were a few meters away. With a few steps, they were both standing in the door to the practice room and were greeted with smiling faces. Rachel had to admit that these guys didn't sound that bad.

Oooh, Oooh

The boys began to sing together and harmonize perfectly.

Uptown girl 

A black-haired boy standing in front of a blonde and an African-American, took over the first solo. His name was Nick, if Rachel could remember correctly. But she wasn't that interested in his name, more so in his talent.

Uptown She's been living in her world I bet she never had a backstreet guy I bet her momma never told her why

His voice was good, that much Rachel must confess and he could dance well, but the technique with which he sang was not perfect.

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl 

The other guys began to dance with him and were making a big show out of it. While watching them, a handsome boy catches Rachel's eye, and she means very handsome one. He has brown hair and bright blue eyes, in which she could drown.  And then his body ... he clearly did sports. Of course, she would never admit that she found him good looking because she had after all her Finn, although she couldn't remember the color of her boyfriends eyes right now, as the strange boy stood up and smirked at them both.

White She's been living in her bred world As long as anyone with hot blood can And now she's looking for a downtown to That's what I am And when she knows what She wants from her time And when she wakes up And makes up her mind

The Warblers continued to sing and dance in harmony together. While the good-looking guy made his way over to Rachel and Blaine and began to sing. He threw a cheeky grin in Rachel's direction, and she felt like she was hit with a bolt.