Maybe a Hero

The next day as always i went to school , It was a normal day today we were getting a new seating plan because the old one wasnt good for some reason the teacher sat me next to my crush Raegan Jacobs he's so hot but in my situation i can't date or even have a crush . It was 2nd period we had Math And i Know Raegan Sucks at maths He leaned over and asked me whats the Square root of 68 , At Lunch he sat next to me and Said Uhmm hey your Gina right ? i said uhmm yeah why? he said oh uhmm i have this party on Saterday night would you like to come ?  I said yes ..i mean no sorry i can't come he said oh thats a shame well if you can you welcome . And he left me his number on a tissue paper , I got home and Wes was drunk as always he told me to get in his room i was scared he came in and started to undress himself he told me to took my clothes off i begged him please no no dad , He said you sweet girl will obey me or else ...he took my clothes off and started to Force me into having intercourse with him i shouted in pain because i was a virgin ive never felt that before and also why would i want to have sex with my step-dad he Raped me multiple times that night when he was finally done after the 8th round he threw me off his bed and he started to sleep , i ran to the bathroom and locked the door i looked down and i saw blood dripping down my legs and i was in so much pain , i googled what i should do and it said to just take a cold shower and recommended a pad not tampon ...i went to the attic and looked at pictures at me and my mom she was really an amazing women , but i saw a box in the attic ive never seen before i opened it and it was letters my step-dad wrote to a women saying its ok i got rid of that Whore , i stabbed her last night i burried her on Murry Bean abandoned farm so maybe we can no be together ill get rid of the fucken kid to soon babe , and another letter from a women called Saleen saying fuck off i don't want you HIV ass i already found myself another man better than you so you can use the kid to fuck with ......and a bunch of pictures of women covered in blood i was sooo scared i fell asleep in the attic i was to scared to go sleep in my bedroom because he broke off my bedroom lock .