Passenger

- Jodeci P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I laid in bed for awhile, I honestly don't want to get up. Few minutes later I got my ass up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I was finished I decided to take a hot shower. 20 minutes passed I got out and got dressed for school. I'm so sick of damn school can't wait for graduation...

I walked downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast. she smiled and said "goodmorning Jodeci" I said goodmorning back and got my food and left. I don't have no father that nigga left us when I was a kid. My mom been struggling ever since but that nigga gon pay real shit.

I got my keys and headed out to my
2015 Cadillac Escalade. I started it up and turned on the radio and drove off.

I don't live that far from the school its like a 20 minute drive. As I got there I parked my truck and walked towards the school entrance. All of a sudden I felt someone tap on my shoulder from behind me. I had to laugh because I had to look down at my girlfriend Tia.

"Don't act like you didn't see me Bae" she said while smiling.

"Aha to be honest I really didn't babe, I'm sorry" I said while leaning down giving her a kiss.

we both smiled and she grabbed my hand. Me and Tia been together for about 6 months its going solid. She's the one I've been looking for.

Tia is about 5'0 with a cute ass smile. Her personality is amazing. She's light skin with long light brown hair with hazel eyes. Her body is amazing like mmm. Aha she got a cupcake booty.. cause its cute and small.

As we was walking I saw my nigga Keshawn. I knew that nigga since we was both in diapers. His mom and my mom go way back. They like best friends I guess that's why me and Keshawn are close. Not on the homo shit just brothers you know.

"Aye wassup nigg" he said while taking out his fist giving me a dap.

"Aye wassup" I gave him dap back.

"Mann did you hear about what happened yesterday?" he said.

"Naww what happened?" I said.

"You know that nigga Chris?" he said.

"uhmm what was his last name?" I said.

"shit I don't know but that nigga went by the name of cornbread" he said.

"Awe shit yeah.. cornbread.. what happened" I said

"Mann.. some niggas catch him slippn and bust a cap in his ass last night" he said.

"dammn.. is he aight??" I said

"Naww that nigga gone" he said.

"Damn.. that nigga was only like what ??.. 15 or 16 years old?" I said.

"I think 16. But man Chris was like a liddo brother to me.. can't believe his ass is gone.." he said.

"Did they catch the niggas that clock him?" I said.

"Nawww.. but if they dont ... I will man.. that ain't right.. that nigga was just about to turn 17 on Saturday" he said.

"Damn shit fucked up.. I wonder how his mom taking it... damn " I said.

"Shit I don't know but I'm gonna check on her later today maybe when school over but I need to know more shit about this " he said.

"Shit I feel you" I said.

Bell Rings

"But aye I'll catch you later nigg" he said

"Aight" I said.

I couldn't believe what I heard though. cornbread was my nigga. Haha I bet y'all wondering why we call him cornbread. It all started last summer when we was at a picnic and I guess somebody made cornbread right. Chris dumb ass gon take the whole damn thing and ate it mann they were mad .. shit was funny ever since then we called him cornbread.

"Baby are you okay" I heard Tia say while waving her hand in my face.

"Yeah babe I'm good" I smiled while looking at her.

"I'm sorry for your lost" she said pouting.

"Aha its good baby, but we needa get to class cause the bell just rung" I said.

"I know babe" she said.

she was about to walk off but I grabbed her and pulled her to me .

"where you think you going without my kiss ??" I said.

"I'm sorry baby" she said while standing on her tippey toes tryna kiss me.

I laughed cause that shit be having me weak asf. I picked her up and gave her a kiss and put her back down. We both smiled and said our byes and walked to class.

I got to class just in time and sat down.