Passenger

- Brooklyn P.O.V

I really hope this is a chill school cause I don't got time for the bullshit no more I really don't. I'm already late so I hurried up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and got dressed. I put on my white crop top that with my high wasited shorts and my favorite jacket. I didn't have time to curl my hair or nothing special like I planned to so I put my hair in two goddess braids. I put on my white and black Jordan's and put on some Victoria secret perfume. I did my makeup and grabbed my purse and my phone. I don't have a car.. so I have to get a ride from my grandma. I assume the school wasn't that far cause it was only like a 20 minute drive.

I arrived at school and said my goodbyes to my grandma and walked towards the school entrance and walking towards the office. I got my schedule and the building weren't that hard to find they were in order. At my old school whole bunch of shit was out of order so damn confusing.

My first class was Chemistry.. great... I put my headphones in and played my favorite song by yunginz called beautiful.

" They hate you cause your beautiful.
They hate you cause your beautiful.
Beautiful.
Leak If you got haters that's a good thang, look at it a good way.
They just tryna knock your style.
And they gon talk about you in a bad way, just cause your a baddie and got nun else to talk about.
Cause you a trending topic, yea they always sub-tweeting about cha, saying dis and dat like they know ya, listening to them lies they friends told em.
And I know god got yo back, cause the devil be working and I can tell that your blessed, sunday morning church service.
But you on fire like a swisha, I don't see how they can diss ya and then go follow you on IG and like nun of your pictures.
Betta get they lurkin self on, they need to leave you alone and go and mind they own but look who they mind stay on and that's you baby, first degree murder charge.
You da truth baby.
How you killing these broads.
You look good from head to toe, to the sole of your feet, and im so thankful that you met me."

I turned off the song because I was about to walk in class. But before I did I took a deep breath and walked in. All eyes were on me like my heart was pumping so fast.

I handed the teacher my pass and he put on his glasses and said.

"Oh yes I almost forgot your the new student. class this is our student her name is Brooklyn."

Half of the students smiled and half of didn't really pay attention which I don't care.

"Okay Brooklyn go take a seat right there next to Jodeci " he said while pointing at a guy that was to busy looking at his phone.