Passenger

- Jodeci P.O.V

As I asked the new girl... well Brooklyn for a pen. She was pretty cute and she seemed pretty chill. I decided to get to know her more.

"So Brooklyn... where you from?" as I was writing down my notes. She didn't respond so I looked up and I saw her listening to music and writing down her notes.

I smiled because she's the only female taking notes. Literally. I tap her shoulder and she looked at me I couldn't help to noticed she has hazel eyes but more green in them. She took out her head buds and smiled flashing her braces. she only got the top layer not the bottom.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" she said looking at me.

"Yeah I asked you where you from?" I said.

"Aha oh I'm from Atlanta.. Atlanta Georgia" she said.

"What made you come to Cali?" I said.

- Brooklyn P.O.V

I honestly froze because I can't tell him why I moved here. Well of course I can say I moved in my grandma because my parents couldn't handle me but he's gonna ask me why and I don't want to tell him that I got bullied.

I was stuck in the moment that I realized he was waving his hand up and down towards my face saying my name.

"Brooklyn... are you ok?" he said while rising up his eyebrow.

"Yes I'm fine I was just thinking" I said.

"About what?" he said

"Aha to be honest I don't know" I said while fake smiling.

"Ohh.. ok but you didn't answer my question" he said.

"Oh yeah.. the reason why I came here is because I wanted to start over plus I have other family members that live out here" i said.

Which I do like my cousins and other siblings.

"That's wassup. But aye what's your schedule?" he said.

I grabbed my purse and took out my folder and pulled it out. I handed him my schedule. He looked at it and said.

"You have all classes with me except dancing" he said while smiling.

I smiled back.

"Ohh that's cool I guess" I said.

"I noticed you having dancing class with my girlfriend" he said.

"Oh that's cool... how does she look so I can know what she looks like" I said.

"Aha well her name is Tia. She's short asf.. You'll notice her because she's the smallest girl in the dance team" he smiled.

"Okaii" I said.

"But aye class is almost over so pack up quickly cause people don't give a fuck if they bump into you... they'll keep walking trust me" he said packing up his things.

I did as well and said.

"Thanks for the heads up" I smiled.

Bell Rings

I grabbed my purse and walked out with Jodeci. He wasn't lying I just saw someone fall down because its so crowded. How embarrassing but we had Geometry class next so I walked in and sat down.

I put down my purse and Jodeci sat right next to me. I smiled cause he's kinda cute. He light skin with bright clean teeth, a nice cut. Did I mention nice style in clothing. He had on a red and white polo shirt with some black jeans and red and white Jordan's. And last but not least he got tattoos oh my god. He's cute as fuck but he got a girlfriend and I'm not tryna start shit you know.