Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Although Yu Huaiyan came back early, he was still a very busy person.

    I only stayed at home for an afternoon and evening, and went out again early the next morning.

    Wen Zhiwen woke up after a long sleep, but he had long since disappeared from the other side of the bed.

    If it wasn't for touching the necklace around his neck, Wen Zhiwen would almost have thought that he hadn't come back.

    Regarding Yu Huaiyan's busyness, Wen Zhiwen is very happy to see it succeed.

    The busier Yu Huaiyan is, the better!

    The busier he is, the more money he makes, and what he earns now is the joint property of their husband and wife!

    After changing clothes and washing up, Wen Zhiwen slowly went downstairs.

    Aunt Yang had already arrived, and she was doing cleaning work downstairs at the moment. When she saw Wen Zhiwen coming down, she said with a smile, "Are you up? I'll go and bring out breakfast."

    Wen Zhiwen always felt that Aunt Yang's eyes were a little meaningful.

    But she pretended not to see it and sat down at the table.

    Aunt Yang brought out the breakfast, and she saw the gold necklace on Wen Zhiwen's neck at a glance, and couldn't help but say, "

    Mr. She felt a little guilty, but after thinking about it, she still acquiesced to this sentence.

    Fortunately, Aunt Yang did not continue to discuss this matter with her, and soon went to work on her own.

    Wen Zhiwen ate breakfast in peace.

    Halfway through eating, someone knocked on the door outside. Just as Wen Zhiwen was about to get up, Aunt Yang put down the rag in her hand and walked over.

    So Wen Zhiwen sat down again, a little curious about who was outside the door.

    Standing outside the door were Mother Xue and the potbellied Tang Lingna.

    The eldest grandson was taken out to play by Father Xue, and there were only two mother-in-law and daughter-in-law at the moment.

    Mother Xue is familiar with the old house of Yu's family on the other side, but she has never been to the two-story building where Yu Huaiyan lives now.

    Along the way, Mother Xue was talking to Tang Lingna about the grievances and grievances between herself and Xie Shuying.

    She didn't stop talking until she reached Yu Huaiyan's house.

    Xue's mother knew that Xie Shuying had gone to the eldest son in the south, so she subconsciously thought it was Yu Huaiyan's new wife who came to open the door.

    Unexpectedly, when the door opened, there was a middle-aged woman in her 40s or 50s inside. She was taken aback for a moment, thinking that she had gone through the wrong door.

    "Is this Xiaoyan's home?" Mother Xue asked uncertainly.     Aunt Yang was also taken aback, but quickly came to her senses

    and said with a smile: "Oh, yes, you are?"

The discomfort didn’t go away, so I’ll come and have a look now when I feel better.” Xue’s mother raised her chin and said.

    Upon hearing this, Aunt Yang found out that it was a relative of the Yu family, so she hurriedly asked people to come in.