CHAPTER 11

Chaos.

That is what the wedding venue was, fortunately it was not a midnight muhurat and it was a morning one. People were running haphazardly who are busy with the Puja samaan and rituals. Kunal was being called by 6 people at the same time, by his parents, the photographer, caterer and a few of his relatives and is not able to attend neither of them.

Kritika was performing Gauri Puja while Nikhil arrives at the wedding venue along with his parents and even Pallavi, Amrutha, Keerti, Raghav, Farhad, Shaan and Ruksaar along with the kids.

Kritika's mother welcomes him by washing Nikhils feet and applying tilak on his forehead feeding a sweet to him.

One one hand it was the breakfast time and the relatives made sure that everyone served breakfast to groom's side of the family in their room as Nikhil can't eat anything till evening once he enters the Mandap.

Raghav was looking around in the venue as he was partially zoned out and even disturbed after seeing the scrapbooks of Pallavi's the previous day.

LWR: kya hua? Kaha kho Gaye?

R: tu firr agaya?

LWR: tu itna pareshan kyu hai?

R: tu jaanta hai,

LWR: chalo jaanta hu... Toh ye bata scrapbook me Jo dekha tune, usme itna pareshan hone waali kya baat hai?

R: pareshaan se zyada bura lag raha hai mujhe, kabhi wo waqt wapas nahi ayega. Jo uski life me beeti hai, kya wo firr se wo pallavi ban payegi?

LWR: tu chahta hai ki Pallavi wapas wo Pallavi Bane?

R: mere chahne se kya hoga? Wo toh uski choice hai... Uski marzi hai.. usne Jo last page pe likha hai scrapbook me, uske baad Mera Dil hi baith Gaya.

LWR: but tu kya chahta hai?

R: mere chahne se hoga kya?

LWR: toh tu usse pyaar nahi karta?

R: karta hu...

LWR: uske Bina reh payega?

R: nahi...

LWR: toh ab bata... Tu chahta hai wo wapas wo Pallavi Bane?

R: haa, lekin mujhe ye pallavi bhi chahiye...

LWR: wo hamesha se dono thi, usne bas apna ek hissa bandh kar Diya kyuki wo toot gayi...

R: par, kaise? Woh wapas kaise ayegi?

LWR: wo tu hi soch... Uske toote hue tukdon ko jodna padega uske liye.

F: anna, chaliye naashta karte hai

Raghav's trance broke when he sees Farhad and follows him. And by the time they reached the food counters, everyone were together. The kids were in shaan's lap while ruksaar was feeding them. Everyone were so fondly watching yet trying to avoid as it can shoot an evil gaze towards them (nazar).

Pallavi, Amrutha and Farhad were having their breakfast while Raghav joins with his plate, Keerti will be holding her plate but will be looking around for Kunal as he didn't eat anything since morning. Except for raghav everyone observed keertis concern and Pallavi smiled.

Amrutha and Farhad took the kids once they were done eating and shaan and ruksaar started serving themselves and joined Raghav and Pallavi luckily as it may get awkward.

Meanwhile Nikhil enters the Mandap in his maharashtrian groom attire and sits down and soon a cloth is held as a curtain before him. They could see the live of mandap on the huge screen in front of them near the food counters.