Olive garden

"gusys." frank said. "im hungry." 

"frank you Small man shut your pie hole" mikey said

"ook. How about we go to olive Garden"  ray replied. Frank stared intensely at him."Ok"WHY ISTHE KID ON MY BROTEHRS VIDEO CALL BURPING STOP

So then they all got in the killjoy car to go to olive garden. They fastened their seatbelts and recved up the Killjoy engine. Mikey was quite annoyed .. he didn not want to go to olive Garden . He had a lot of memories there but Now he cant even look at tge place because thats where pete wentz exploded.

While they were in the killjoy car They realized that gerard wasnt in th killjoycar....!!!!!!?!!!???!😱

"Oh well. Theres other vocalists." Mikey said with a shrug. "Yeah" said everyone. 

On their way to olive garden they ahd to drive through a sewer . There were so many Fucking rats in the sewer and even though frank says that he isnt the rat king i think everyone saw him get out of the car and sit on his trash throne and proclaim that he was the rat king.

So they kept being on their wat to olive garden. "Wair. Whos that" frank said, loookungonyo the Distance. pointing out the window .

Everyone looked and ray crashed the car but it was okay they had seat belts. Any way there was a man on the road. The man was no ordinary man, it was pete wentz fall out boy.

Everyone gasped in shock!!!! What was pete wentz fall out boy doing on the road!!! Then they relaized... it was a fall out boy concert...!!! On the road!!!!Holy shit!!!

They all got out of the killjoy car to attend the fall out boy concert on the road  And if i am going to be honest the cocnert kind of sucked ass. 

After the fall out boy concert they waved goodbye and got back in the killjoy car and ray started tp drive again. "Where the fuck is this olive garfen" frank said. 

Ray toro

They kept driving the killjot car to the olive garden. It was quite a scenic drive Tiny ryan ross tree

"okay We are here. Guys" ray said .