Chapter 7

The next morning. *little bit of smut* ... sorry. not sorry.

Jeff was up before Will was. He sits up in the bed, looking around and stretching his arms. He made a small noise as he did so, causing Will to groan and bury his head deeper into the pillow. He gently gets out of the bed, covering Will back up as he kisses the back of his head. He walked towards the dresser, quietly opening them up and grabbing an outfit. He grabbed tighter jeans and a button-up shirt along with a black vest to go with it. He grabbed his leather boots and set them on the side of the bed on the floor. He strips all the way down, grabbing and pulling on his navy blue tight boxers.

"God damn." Will whispers from the bed. He was awake, his head still resting on the pillow, but he was now on his back. "Look at you." He says and sits up a little.

Jeff looks back at him a little startled. "Jesus, I didn't know you were awake." He chuckles and turns around. "How'd you sleep?" He asks, a small blush on his face.

"Good." Will smiles and pushes the sheets down off his legs as he crawls over them towards the edge of the bed. "I woke up to such a sexy view." He whispers, sitting on the bed with his socked feet resting on the floor. "You're so fucking perfect." He says and bites down on his lip a little as his hands roam up Jeff's stomach slowly.

His stomach flinched a little from the touch. He lets out a slow breath as he watches Wills hands and face. "Fuck." He whispers, slowly walking towards him and wrapping his arms around his neck. "You think I'm sexy?" He whispers as he bites down on his lip.

Will slowly stood up, pulling Jeff's hips against his own. "I sure do." He says in his ear as he bites down on his earlobe. "Very. Fucking. Sexy." He says, his hands roaming down his back and groping his ass cheeks.

Jeff, let's out another breath as he leans his head back. "Hm.." he whispers as he tries to get closer to Will. "Fuck, don't make me hard already this morning Will." He chuckles nervously as he slowly opened his eyes.

"To late." He smirks as his fingers snap the hem of Jeff's boxers back against his skin. "I know you want something to think about today before we go out and try to find jobs.." he whispers in his ear, kissing down his neck. "Not seeing each other for almost the whole day.." he says, slowly starting to suck on Jeff's sweetspot. "Think about it all day... come home and get your ass fucked." He smirks, pulling his head away.

Jeff's breathing was heavy now as he looked into Wills eyes. "Fuck." He says quietly. "You're such a turn-on." He whispers and chuckles a little. "I like it." He says as he pulls Wills hips closer. "You gonna fuck me good tonight baby?" He asks as he licks his own lips.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you nice and good tonight." Will smirks and grabs Jeff's ass hard. "Get dressed." He says as he lets go and walks towards the dresser.

He was a little hard, but nothing major as he pulled his jeans on. "Be here by 8:30 so we aren't by ourselves, okay?" Jeff asks him as he smiles into the mirror. He was still shirtless as his jeans were unzipped. He was fixing his hair and trying to zip his pants at the same time.

"Relax." Will says softly as he walks behind him. Jeff's shirt was in his hand as he unfolded it and gently put it out and over Jeff's shoulders. "Deep breathes." He says, looking at him in the mirror. He had love in his eyes, and you could tell. He pulled the sleeves onto Jeff's hands and arms, turning him around and buttoning the shirt. "You look so handsome, baby." He smiles, kissing his lips softly. He buttoned Jeff's jeans. "Fix your hair quick, I've got something else for you." He says softly and grabs the cologne off the top of the dresser.

He took deep breaths as he fixed his hair in the mirror. He made sure it wasn't too messy and out of place. He wanted to give a good impression on employers today. He wanted to do good for the two of them. "Does this look okay?" He asks Will as he makes sure his shirt looks okay tucked in.

"You look perfect, baby." He smiles, walking back behind Jeff. "Anybody would be lucky to have you working at their place." He says and kisses Jeff's temple. "Two sprays of this, and then off ya go." He says like a dad and chuckles. He grabbed himself a pair of light blue jeans, an ACDC shirt, and boots. He threw that on and brushed his hair out.

He nods and sprays himself with the cologne and puts his boots on. "I'll see you later, my love." He says softly, kissing Wills lips passionately and smiling. "I love you. Good luck." He says before grabbing his wallet and walking out the door.

Will smiles and blushes as he grabs his wallet and also walks out the door. He made sure it was locked before walking down the hallway and getting on the same elevator as Jeff. "Guess we didn't have to say bye then." He laughs and pulls Jeff's closer, kissing all around his face. "Mwah mwah mwah." He says laughing.

He laughs and squirms as he tries to push him off. "Oh my god, really?" He laughs as he wipes off his face and shakes his head playfully. "You're ridiculous." He chuckles and kisses his lips. He held his hip before the door opened. "I'll see you later tonight." He whispers in his ear and walks off the elevator and out the lobby doors.