1. Heroes

"...That is according to me."

Sero: "Really? To me, I think it's something big, man."

Kirishima: "Man, you gotta be kinda crazy to think that what happened in Chicago was small."

In kaminari's dorm room, the Pikachu's head hangs from his body as he lays on his back in bed while his head is on the edge, having him see everything from an upside-down angle. Meanwhile, Sero's on the floor with his arms behind his head, resting while Kirishima's got his legs crossed as he sits up.

Kirishima: "Eh, but at the end of the day, I guess it's just a personal theory, right?"

Kaminari: "See, you get it."

Sero: "I dunno, guys. I mean a lot of innocent people nearly died that night. Shouldn't we be concerned if something like that were to happen?"

The red-haired boy looks over to Sero, nodding after finding his argument to be rather strong.

Kirishima: "Sero's right, Kaminari. Not only can we think of personal theories on what really happened, but we gotta remember that it was serious for the people there. We can't just say that 'eh, it's small'. Do you get what I mean, bro?"

Kaminari: "I guess so...*YAWN* what time is it?"

Looking at his watch, Kaminari looks to see that it's now 20:50. He sits up in bed, stretching before laying his head on the pillows.

Kaminari: "It's gonna be late. I guess I'll see you tomorrow in training?"

Kirishima: "Sure, man. 'Night."

Sero: "See ya in the morning. G'night."

The 2 young boys leave, allowing Kaminari to sleep under the covers where he lets out a sigh and closes his golden eyes. 

Outside, both Kirishima and Sero walk together toward the elevator, heading up to their dorms to rest after spending some time with their friend. Pushing the button, Kirishima yawns softly as Sero stretches his arms out and they walk inside together.

Before the elevator could close up completely, a pink hand reaches through the gaps, forcing the elevator doors to open wide, revealing Mina Ashido, who steps inside, clearing her throat. Beside her, is Todoroki who's yawning softly as he rubs his left eye.

Ashido: "Make room, you 2. This isn't a boys-only bedroom."

Todoroki: "This isn't a bedroom, Ashido."

Kirishima: "You won't get it."

Heading up the lift, the 4 students inside stand, 3 a bit sleepy while the poor half-half-hero is having trouble staying awake to make it to his bedroom; he's falling asleep whilst standing, having closed his eyes slightly.

Kirishima: "Man, you're wiped out, huh?"

Todoroki: "I'm...sorry, wiped out?"

Sero: "What he means is, you're tired aren't you."

Ashido: "Well you guys should've seen it when you both were in the bathroom. He did a lot of things to the bots."

FLASHBACK

Todoroki unleashed a war cry as he spewed a large wall of flames onto the bots that stood in his way. Behind him, the rest of Class-1A, except for Sero & Kirishima, watched in awe as Shoto Todoroki annihilated the bots before he stopped, there lay the melted carcases of the robots that he fought as he took some time to catch his breath.

FLASHBACK END

Todoroki: "Oh. I wanted to find improvement for my...heat."

Ashido: "Well, you did good, Todoroki."

Todoroki: "Oh, thanks, Ashido."

A small smile appears on his face. That smile soon fades as the elevator bell makes him flinch a bit. Both Ashido and Kirishima walk out of the lift, waving bye to Sero and Todoroki.

Ashido: "See you 2 in the morning."

Sero: "Ahuevo."
(Of course.)

Ashido giggles as the doors start closing, admiring Sero's small knowledge of Spanish. Looking to his left as the lift starts going up, Todoroki questions Sero on what he had said.

Todoroki: "A...huevo?"

Sero: "I'm learning Spanish on Duolingo. Whenever I'm alone or bored. 'Ahuevo' meant 'of course'."

Todoroki: "Oh. I see. *YAWN*"

He rubs an eye while Sero leans against the wall, sighing. The bell dings and the doors open. Both Todoroki and Sero step out, walking to their dorms where they'll be fast asleep...after using the restroom and brushing their teeth of course.

To be continued...