Sans sucks your dick

It was already midnight; Sans was looking at you with lust in his eyes, and you both knew what you wanted. He sits on the same bed you're lying on. When the skeleton started to slowly move towards you, drool dripping from his mouth, you already knew what would happen next.

Sans started to slowly undress you; he made sure every inch of your body was relaxed, so you were ready. He opened your legs and spit on your plunger. He started to rub it in as your hose started to get hard.

He began to lick the tip of your phallus, each lick being less delicate than the previous one. Sans then wrapped his hands around your sausage and started to slowly suck it, each time going even deeper. He was twirling his tongue each time it touched the tip of your dick again.

You began to moan from the pleasure Sans was giving you right now, in the moment, sucking the life out of your stiffy. You wanted to close your legs as Sans began to suck it even faster, but he didn't let you escape, holding your legs open as hard as he can. You knew that you were just about to cum and moaned even louder. Sans then grabbed your wiener again as you unloaded all of your white delicacy onto his throat, which he swallowed whole.