Jack Cult x Reader

So I ended up writing this like, I wanna say a year ago. And I came back to it and was like "oh this is some good shit" so I read through it and changed it from an O/C of mine to a reader insert because I felt like it. So I'm sorry it's not gender neutral for this but you can of course imagine yourself as any gender you want!

(Y/N) is your name

(Y/N/N) is your Nickname

Also keep in mind that I'm a middle schooler so my writing is totally perfect :)

Also also this takes place during and after YouTuber Flamingos video "Roblox, a dinner with the Cult Family."

~Author's Note Ended~

"I think you've over welcomed your stay, Albert," Martin said in a dark hushed tone.

Everybody in the cult family (mostly) was standing around observing what just went down. Former guest, MrFlimflam, had broke the one rule that was put in place, don't snoop in places you shouldn't go, and Emmets room was no exception. Albert was stuck in a corner while MartinCult stood in front with his arms crossed and a stern expression under his mask. Merle was furious and was forced to bite his tongue as his fist clenched around his bloody, nailed baseball bat. David had to hold Merle back by his torso . Drunken old Jimi was leaning his back against the doorframe while Jason (also drunk) was throwing up his guts in the corner. Nick was rubbing his forearm and ducked his head down to look at the floor, making sure not to make any form of eye contact whatsoever. He was the one who informed Martin and the family about what Flamingo did, so he was worried that everybody would see him as a tattle tale. David attempted to reassure Nick that what he did was the right thing, but he was cut off by Merle almost ripping Alberts head off with his own fist.

"No wait, I-Im sorry, please I didn't mean to.."

"You STOLE his door key, we told you not to go in there you stupid farm boy!!"

"Merle calm down please!" David shouted as he tighten his grip around Merle.

The room became more tense as Martin stepped closer to Albert, he grabbed the young mans shoulder and harshly whispered in his face,

"Get Out."

Albert froze in fear, barely able to make a comprehendible noise.

"W-what abou-t-t aum, (Y/N)..?" he stuttered out. Merle leaned back up and sighed, thinking about his next set of moves.

"Nick boy, please can you go receive (Y/N) from Jack's room?"

Nick tensed up a little but responded none the less, "Sure thing."

Scurrying out of the room quickly, Nick closed the door behind him, thankful to be free from such a stressful situation. He began his walk towards Jack's room. Jack. Though Nick was only a few months older than Jack, they both were the bestest of friends. The silly pranks they used to do brought back good memories, how many times they got scolded by Merle didn't stop them from doing whatever the hell they wanted. And (Y/N), oh gosh was she ever the spawn of the Devil. Nick and Jack first met (Y/N) when Albert came over to babysit the boys once. Nick remembers the whole meet and greet very clearly. Him and Jack had hid behind BobbyCult's legs and peeked around him to see a small little girl with e/c eyes. Scraps and bandages stuck to her face as she looked around curiously. She hid behind Albert as he was making awkward small talk with the Cult families residents. (Y/N) smiled at the two boys and gave a small wave, which scared Jack back into hiding behind Bobby while Nick waved back.

"Whats wrong with you?" little Nick whispered as he turned his head back towards Jack.

"I don't know, she so pretty," Jack stated as he shoved his face into his hands while pink blush grew all over his small head. Nick giggled and lightly punched him in the shoulder.