Paranoia

Hi guys! So I'm still writing "Pure" but I wanted to give you a quick short story that I may or may not develop into an actual book haha :P

I would really appreciate feedback on this! :)

Thank you all so much for your support thus far and I have many things in store for you don't you worry!

Could this maybe have 15 votes and 30 reads by tonight (March 7)?

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!

LOVE YOU GUYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

FAN

FAN

follow me on tumblr too! 

v-i-s-i-o-n-a-r-y.tumblr.com

Okay I have to stop with these huge authors notes! Love ya!

Xoxo

larissa <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirrors

         She stared blankly at her reflection in the dusty chipped mirror; dark black hair, vibrant eyes, sullen skin.

   “Raven,” The nurse called in a tone of fake sympathy, she dreaded this hour, giving Raven the medicine, as she consistently refuses to take it. Maybe it’ll be different today, the nurse hoped as she entered the square room. She was staring at the mirror, something that she did often, but the nurse just shrugged it away. “Have you had your vitamins?” The nurse inquired, knowing full well that the girl hadn’t taken them yet today. Raven snickered in response.

    “Vitamins. “ She repeated bluntly, shaking her head solemnly but keeping her bright green eyes locked on her reflection.

   “Can you take them now?” The nurse asked, approaching the statuesque girl. “Please?” She said, placing a hand on Raven’s shoulder. The girl shuddered in response and snapped a stern glance at the nurse, who apologized for startling her. The nurse handed Raven a small cup containing two aqua pills and smiled half-heartedly, a silent reminder that she wasn’t going to leave until those pills were gone. Raven rolled her eyes and dumped the pills into her mouth, ignoring the cup of water on her bedside table. She made an exaggerated gulp that raised suspicion in the nurse; however, her pager began to beep rapidly and she quickly left the room, relieved that the constant pill-fight had dissipated for the day. The girl smiled inwardly and plucked the pills out of her mouth, holding them proudly between her index finger and thumb. She shoved the pills inside of a hole in her mattress along with the other ones. She didn’t need those. She didn’t need those because she wasn’t sick, they were only trying to make her sick. Trying to make her crazy.

Well, in her mind, they were the crazy ones!

Raven returned to her reflection and yelped, it wasn’t the same girl staring back at her.

    “Raven, Raven, Raven...” Her reflection giggled, “you really should listen to the nurses.”

   "Why?” The girl perched precariously on the bed asked, “They don’t know me, they are trying to make me sick! They want to keep me locked up forever!”