1: Hate

Yoorin's POV:

"Y-Yoorin... He broke up with me. I caught him cheating on me. I really can't take it anymore..." said Sehyun, my bestfriend, who is crying in front of me right now.

"I told you before to break up with Taehyung before he breaks your heart. That guy's a playboy. He never entered a serious relationship with any girl. He flirts with any woman whenever he likes. Sehyun, I know it hurts but you need to accept the fact that he never liked or loved you. I know I'm not Taehyung to tell you that but based on how he treats you, he doesn't even looks serious about your relationship." I told my bestfriend.

I really love Sehyun. She's like my sister already. That guy? Yes, Taehyung. My bestfriend doesn't deserve him. If you'll look at it. I really look so protective over Sehyun. I don't want her getting hurt. I know how Sehyun loves that guy so much and I don't even care if I'll look like a bad bestfriend to tell her to end their relationship. I just care for her. I really do. I know Taehyung because his mom and my mom are friends.

"I know. I-I really can't take it anymore. Y-You see Yoorin. I already fell for Taehyung and it really broke my heart to see him k-kissing another girl. I-I should've listened to you. I'm so stupid. I am really sorry Yoorin." she said while crying.

"Shh... Stop crying. You should not cry because of that guy. Don't say sorry because it's not your fault to fall in love with that guy. I'm sorry if you think I'm blaming you for being stupid. It's not what I meant Sehyun. I just care for you. I don't want you getting hurt. That's all." I said to her.

"That's all ?!?" she shouted at me.

"Well, yeah. Why? What else should i need to tell you?" I asked her and gave her a strange look.

She looked at me weirdly and was waiting for me to tell her something. Oh.

"Yeah. I love you bestie!" I said to her.

"Aww... I love you too bestie!" she replied while hugging me.

"I know someday, you'll move on. You'll see your true love at the right time." I said to her.

"Thank you for being such a good bestfriend to me. Thank you for being there to listen to all my dilemmas and also for treating me like your sister by always caring for me." she said and smiled.

I pity my bestfriend. Sehyun had a past relationship before and guess what? That guy also cheated my bestfriend and for the 2nd time, she got cheated again. I hope she finds the right guy who will treat her like a queen and will love her whole heartedly. I never want to see her cry again.

Hello there! I am Jung Yoorin. I know you all know my bestfriend is Kwon Sehyun. She's my only bestfriend. Please don't think I am a bad bestfriend just because I don't agree with Sehyun and Taehyung's relationship. I just really hate that guy. He's a playboy. I don't know why girls like him. He's also a conceited guy. He flirts with girls and I hate him even more for hurting my bestfriend's feelings. I know what kind of guy he is that's why when I heard they were in a relationship, I really didn't approve it. I know him since 1st grade. Like I said awhile ago, his mom and my mom are friends that's why i know a lot of information about him. Anyway, let's not talk about that guy. He's a jerk for hurting a sensitive girl like Sehyun.

"Yoorin, isn't that Jimin?" asked Sehyun.

"Where?" I asked her while looking around.

"I was just joking. Ayieee! You like him huh?" she teased me.

"Tss. Stop joking me Sehyun!" I answered back.

"HAHAHA. Sorry. But tell me the truth, you like Jimin huh?" she asked.

"Sehyun! What kind of question is that?" I asked her and rolled my eyes.

"Just answer the question woman!" she shouted.

"Fine. But promise me you won't tell anyone. Okay?" i said while waiting for an assurance.

"I promise bestie!!! So what? Do you like him?"

"Yes. But you know it's just-"

"OMG! MY BESTFRIEND LIKES JI-" I covered her mouth before anyone can hear it.

"Sehyun, you just promised me you won't tell anyone then why are you shouting? There are a lot of people here and you know they can hear it so shut up."

"Yeah, Yeah, My fault. But are you really serious? You really like Jimin huh?"

"Yeah. I just like him because you know, he's such a gentleman. He's also friendly."

"Ohh. So are you falling in love with Jimin?"

"Sehyun, Love is different from like okay? " I corrected her.

"Woah. Deep. HAHAHA! But do you think, will your feelings for that guy go far? You know, instead of like, will you be able to love him someday?"

I stopped for a moment. That question hit me. I also asked myself. Will like turn into love? I'm scared that one day I might fall in love with that guy. Well, I fell in love with a guy before. He didn't know my feelings for him. I was brokenhearted before because I really liked him but the feelings were not mutual. He liked another girl and even confessed to her in front of everyone, even infront of me. I'm afraid to fall in love again. What if I'll get hurt again? I don't wanna cry like Sehyun. I'm scared.

"Ahmm. I don't know. Let us see."

"Bestie, I need to go. Thanks for today. Let's just talk over the phone. Bye. Take care!"

"Okay. That's nothing. You too!"

As soon as Sehyun left, I also went home. I passed by a coffee shop that I really like. OMG. What the?

Taehyung kissing a girl in public?

'I hate you. You'll see. I'll take revenge for what you did to my bestfriend.' I whispered.

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

I hope you like my story!

~Love lots~
Ana♥