3 : Not bad after all

Yoorin's POV:

Oh my gosh. Why is my heart beating so fast? Please Stop!!!

"Hi Yoorin!" said Jimin.

"Ahmm. H-Hello!"

"Is there something you are going to tell me?"

"Uhmm... Yeah. That. I-I was just going to g-give this invitation to you."

"Ahh. What is this about?"

"Well, it's my birthday this friday so uhmm... I-I was just wondering if you c-could come. But yeah. I-It's fine with me if you are n-not available on that day. I uhmm... understand if-"

"No. I'm sure I am available on that day. I'll come to your party. I know that day is special to you so expect me to be there."

"Oh. O-Okay."

"I need to go Yoorin. See you this friday! Bye! Take care!"

"Ahmm bye! Y-You too!"

Wait. Did he just? OMG! He said take care to me. Does that mean, he cares for me? *dug dug* Aish. This heart. why does it keep on beating so fast like it wants to go out whenever I am with Jimin? I can't take it anymore. I can't believe he is coming this friday! At last, I told him about that invitation. Was our conversation awkard awhile ago? Or maybe no. Maybe it was just me. I was having a hard time talking to him properly. If this heart wasn't beating fast, maybe I was able to tell him all the things I want to say without even stuttering. Ugh! It's so embarrassing!

"Bestie! I'm talking to you!"

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't see you. I was just thinking of something."

"Really? Thinking of Jimin huh?"

"Sehyun!"

"Alright! I'm sorry. I saw it."

"Saw what?"

"Stop denying it Yoorin."

"Denying what?!?"

"You were with Jimin awhile ago. You guys were talking. Is it about the invitation? Did you tell him already?"

"Yeah. I gave it to him awhile ago."

"What did he say?"

"He said he'll be there."

"Ayieee."

"Sehyun stop!"

"You know what, you are weird today. Is something bothering you?"

"Yeah."

"What is it then?"

"He said take care to me awhile ago. I was like 'He cares for me?!?'. Do you think that 'Take Care' means something?"

"Yoorin, don't expect too much okay? We don't know if he's just being friendly."

"Yeah right."

Sehyun's right. They say "Don't expect too much because it might hurt as much". Maybe I shouldn't assume. I might just get hurt. I should not make it a big deal.

---

"Do you like it?" my mom asked me.

I'm in the middle of fitting my gown for my debut party right now.