10 : What kind of husband is he?

Taehyung's POV:

It's past twelve a.m. I opened the door to our house. It seems so quiet. Yoorin must be sleeping. I went to our room and I was right. I didn't disturb her but instead I covered her with a blanket. Wait. She's hot? Is she sick or something. I looked for the thermometer and checked her temperature. 39? Why does she have fever?

I went downstairs and got some wet towel and a basin. I put the towel on her forehead so that her temperature will go down. Why am I even worrying about her? I should get mad but I guess I shouldn't. Well, even though I don't like this girl, as a husband, I should take care of her.

I stood up and was about to look for medicine.

"Please. D-Don't leave me alone." She said.

Is she sleeptalking?

"I won't." I replied.

Then she went back to sleep. I found her medicine and let her take it. As soon as she took the medicine, she went back to sleep again. I wet the towel again and put it back to her forehead. She seems so tired. What was she doing when I wasn't around?

I checked her temperature and saw it's 38. It's already going down. Aish. Why am I doing this?

She suddenly woke up.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you need something?"

"I'm hungry."

"W-Wait. I'll cook."

I went down and looked for ingredients. I cooked chicken porridge.

After how many minutes, I tasted the porridge. Wait. Why is it sweet? It's supposed to be a little bit salty. I looked at the container of salt and checked if I really used salt. It's sugar. Aish. How dumb.

I looked for salt and ten tablespoons of salt to the porridge. I mixed it and then I put it in a bowl. Well, this will do. I went upstairs and gave it to Yoorin.

"Here you go." I said.

It's my first time to cook a porridge and I bet it tastes good.

"Yuck! Why is it so salty?"

"Ahmm. I-I put a lot of sugar in it and it was so sweet so I added ten tablespoons of salt."

"What? You're suppposed to put only 1 tablespoon. Aish. Give me water!!!"

I gave her water and she drank one glass.

"Wait for me. I'll cook something else."

I looked at the refrigerator and only saw a dozen of eggs. What should I do with these?

I boiled two eggs. I'm so good.

I went upstairs and gave it to Yoorin.

"What will I do with this?"

"Of course, eat it."

"Is this what you can only do?"

"Ahmm. Yeah, I learned boiling an egg at TLE class when I was in sixth grade."

"But this won't make me full."

"Wait here."

I went downstairs again and cooked scrambled egg. I put it on a plate together with the rice and added catsup to the egg.