Finally! Someone who knows how to have a little fun

You gawk at John as he began to drive, stuck on stupid as you stared at him in disbelief. He only glanced over at you, with a shit-eating grin on his face, as he drove off to head back to the safe house.

You didn't remove your stare but began to pout. He'd left you high and dry and your body wasn't used to getting so close and having it taken away just as quickly. You had to shuffle in your seat, trying to alleviate some of the pressure you felt.

He side-eyed you, a sly look in his eye. Your brows furrowed in reply. John gave no verbal response but placed his large hand on your knee. You pouted, clenching your thighs together in anticipation. You wanted him to move farther up, and touch you as he had been before.

"Aw does the poor baby need something to tide her over," John mocked. When you only glared weakly at him, he gently edged his hand up your thigh and under your skirt.

He began by rubbing his hand up and down your thigh, pushing the skirt out of the way on each upstroke. Fingers dancing along your skin, pushing and edging ever closer to your cunt.

You withheld whines and whimpers, doing your best to stay still and take whatever he was willing to give you. "God, you're so perfect. Being so good, all for me huh?" You bit your lip, trying to keep your moans at bay, and nodded.

He finally touched your cunt, rubbing your clit gently, only enough to tease. You could feel your head lull back into the headrest, your eyes rolling back in their sockets.

A high-pitched whine severed the otherwise silent car. You felt your thighs start to shake, but John took away his fingers before you could cum. You whimpered, turning to look at him with the saddest look in your eyes.

John arched his brow, staring at you almost expectantly. "Please, please, more, please, god, please. I'll be so good for you I promise, just please," you begged, tearing up. "I love it when you beg," he murmured, biting your ear for just a moment.

He shoved two fingers into your sopping cunt, curling his fingers up. You shivered in pleasure at the new stimulation, a few tears falling at how intense all the sensations were.

One of your hands shot down, grabbing his wrist. He went to pull his hand away, thinking that you were telling him to stop. But as he went to remove his hand you whined pathetically. "No," you moaned and tried to shove his hand back against your slit.

He chuckled with mirth, entering you again easily. Your hand still wrapped around his wrist, just to ground yourself. He fingered you as he drove back to the safe house, pulling into the driveway and seeing that there were no cars present.

He couldn't help but smirk at the fact that everyone had vacated knowing what would happen. He'd edged you at least four times, already having an idea of what you liked and what your cues were.

He removed his hand, completely soaked, to shift the car into park. You moaned in protest, seeing his wet hand still resting on the gear shift. He chuckled lightly, leaning over and kissing you.

His hand on the steering wheel moved to grab your face, pulling you in deeper. Your voice was silenced as he moved his other hand to rest against your thigh. Your lips moved together, his tongue diving in to taste you.

Your hands came forward, grabbing onto his shirt and trying to pull him closer. The center console prevented either of you from getting closer, and it quickly frustrated the both of you.

A rough groan escaped him, and he separated from the kiss. You tried not to complain, but it was difficult to hold your tongue. You'd never been good at keeping your mouth shut.

"Gonna leave me like that again," you hissed, the orgasm denial getting to your head. John turned and glared at you, his brow twitching at your attitude. He may have enjoyed brat-taming back in the day but he was getting a little aged, he didn't want to have to fight for compliance. He wanted obedience, and if there was a little push and pull to get it at first he was very willing, but at this point, you were getting on his nerves and quickly.