Heed and Grieve

"words are a humans pride"
     "and money is a humans desire"
We live in a world where only these two are being focused upon, but the main question is what is a HUMAN itself?
  **A human is just fragile**

Tell me a single reason why I might be wrong, exactly. We live in a society where we blame each other constantly. I'm insecure definitely has to be her fault why is she so perfect and I'm not, it's unfair. Loving ourselves is just a quote nowadays , definition of quotes these days "something that is felt by the heart yet ignored" . Ya right I sound immature,
Hear me out.

_Genders_
Your a boy and you think your mistreated.
Your a girl and you also think your mistreated. You want to experience life as the opposite gender because you think it would be way easier. Trust me the problem of you being mistreated has nothing to do with your gender it's just the people who make it hard for us in this world. Life is freaking short let's be ourselves,  ya hell no I tried , I did. Yes women fought for women's rights, but wasnt it your Karen aunt or whoever other female  who told you to stop going out alot because your a girl, to sit at home cause your a girl, to cook and do house work because guys for some reason aren't suppose to do that and you have to because YOU ARE A GIRL. Ya I'm sorry but the same gender as you,the same women as you is a feminist what do you even expect from the opposite gender. Yes men are more loyal and like brothers and caring and stuff but wasnt your own father the one who told you to stop  crying because your a men.
When women are strong they're still always reminded that women are suppose to be weak. When men shed a single tear they are reminded that they have to be heartelss and ruthless.  I can give you a ton more examples like these but I'll stop. None gender is treated properly both have different levels of toxicity both go through some shit in different manner and get ignored , the problem with the world is that we think that life is only hard for us.
Get up look around you there are better things to do than just  compare your struggles with others because there's no point. You wont be heard in the end anyway so your just wasting your time. Theres no point because your not alone.  Theres no point because every single one is experiencing/ had experienced/ will experience the same.
If we could make a change we would've made it a long long time ago.