Living The Dream

Hi guys so I read this to my friend and told her the plot and she liked it so I hope you will too. 

Mad <3

Aria's POV 

He picks a  freshly- bloomed rose from the meadow. "It's beautiful, like you." He says in my ear. I melt in his arms. We lay in the meadow, under the sunset. We share a passionate kiss.

"Wake up Aria. You're in class, and you don't even know his name." I say to myself. I had met him in the hallway 45 minutes ago, and I'm already fantasizing about him. Oh no not again, it's happening again. I'm saved by the bell as I scurry to Riley's locker.

"Oh my gosh Ri, I just met the hottest guy ever. He was that student from Ireland, but I never really got to know him, until we bumped into each other in the hallway."

"What's his name? Nice? Smart?" 

"Don't know any of those because we literally collided physically."

"I understand he's hot, but you have to meet him before you commend him your solemate." 

"I guess." Just on time Aaron, our best guy friend, walks by.

"So who's this hot guy I hear of? I know it's me becuase who couldn't resist this?"

"Every girl on the planet except Ella." That's his girlfriend, and one of my best friends; after Riley of course.

"Yeah." Riley adds nervously. Hmm she normally insults him too, but not today. Maybe those leggings really are too tight.

"Well this guy is the new student from Ireland."

"Oh you mean Braydon?"

"Yeah, Braydon."

"I've been hanging out with him  since he got here which was about a month ago, so you clearly haven't been paying attention."

"I knew he was here, but today I noticed how hot he was. Sorry you have to hear all this girly crap."

"It's okay. So are we heading to lunch or what?"

"Yeah." We take our seats in the senior lounge. I notice Braydon walking in, and after a few glances and nods Braydon will be sitting with us. 

"Hey, Braydon." Aaron calls. "What's going on?"

"Nothing much, just hanging."

"Hi, Braydon. I saw you in the hall, but never got the chance to really meet you."

"Well, it's lovely to meet you." I barely eat lunch because I'm busy learning about Braydon.

"So we'll all meet at 8?" He suggests.

"Yup." We nod in agreement. 

**LATER THAT DAY**

I sit still in his small car, nodding my head to the song on the radio. The scent of leather fills the car. I can feel tension in the air so I take a deep breath.

"So what kind of music do you like?" I ask meekly.

"I don't listen much, I play."

"What do you play?"

"Piano, and I do a little bit of singing." he replies more confidently. I could really get to like Braydon. He's smart, funny, kind, hot. I can't seem to find any flaws in him.

I walk across the parking lot in the crisp air, and see Ashley's written in big, pink fluorescent letters. It's the only place I go for ice cream because part of my childhood was spent there. Nights upon nights I would just go and hang out there while my parents fought.