「 REQUESTS 」

Hi, thank you for checking out this book!! If you want to make a request but are just going to skim this chapter (understandable), just see the stuff in bold for info. :)

This chapter is for requests, so if there's any particular thing you'd like to see me write, you're more than welcome to comment. Please comment your requests on this chapter of the book specifically — I'd hate for anyone's request to get lost in my notifs, so this is my way of preventing that!!

I'll write any genre other than smut. I may turn down a request if I'm uncomfortable writing it, but that isn't at all likely to happen.

I'm willing to write for most ships that aren't my thing, but no ships with Honey (because I would personally feel uncomfortable writing him in that way, unless it's a silly him-and-Reiko interaction I guess) or proships such as Hikaru / Kaoru (because ... I have common sense). That being said, I also write outside of requests, so expect a lot of Kyoya / Tamaki since they're my favourite ship!! I write for both the anime and manga (and tend to treat the two as separate canons in most cases), so if you have any prompt ideas that include lesser-known characters I'm cool with that. 

I'm also very happy to write about platonic relationships, QPRs, stories revolving around a singular character etc.

Thanks for reading!! :)