Mina!

Mina stared hard at Tsu as if that was going to make the frog girl even flinch. 

"Exactly!" Ochako said, "if Tsu doesn't want to tell you something, you will never know about it."

"Spill it, Frogger."

"Hey! That's a great nickname!" Mina said and looked at Tsu, "can I use it, pretty please!"

"No!" Tsu immediately declined, without leaving any room for argument, "just call me Tsu 'ribbit'."

Her stoic friend tilted her head, a finger on her chin. "I don't know what you're talking about Mina-chan, ribbit."

The pink-skinned girl tossed her hands to the side, gesturing towards the rest of the girls of Class A, along with Mei, sitting in the Heights Alliance dorms. "How was your kiss? Tell meeeee!"

"Mina, have you ever thought that your hunger for gossip might get you in trouble one day?" Momo asked.

"Oh yeah, totally," Mina shrugged, "but that is the risk I am willing to take."

"Oh...ok," Momo said, clearly not understanding the priorities of her classmate.

Tsuyu looked at her, and if Mina was a betting girl her eyes would convey smugness if they were just a little more expressive. 

"Just a simple, impulsive kiss on the cheek."

"But when you returned the kiss that wasn't impulsive at all, was it?" Jiro asked.

"No, it was totally intentional 'ribbit'," Tsu smirked at her.

"Guh!" Mina made an exaggerated flinching sound and clapped a hand over her heart. "Too cute!"

"Looking at this, I am glad we agreed to do a concert instead of the theatrical performance," Bakugo said as he glanced at Mina was glaring at him.

Tsuyu ribbited with a soft giggle. "He was pretty cute, looked at me like I was gonna kick his fine butt for that."

"Yeah, I remember. It was his first attempt and I could literally see his heart in his mouth," Ocahko giggled.

"Really?" Kyouka butted in, face slowly flushing red as she recalled her own experience. "He was pretty bold with mine..."

"Yeah, yeah. We all saw that happen, so can we just stop talking about it," Kaminari said trying to sound as disinterested as he can.

"No, I don't think I will," Jiro replied with a smile.

'Did she just look super old right now?' Kaminari asked himself but quickly discarded the thought.

"Yeah yeah!" Mina cheered, wiggling a bit- a habit she took from Tooru. "He's been getting more confident, and it's so good to see!"

"Agreed, confidence does look good on him," Momo said, "but his shy side is even more endearing."

"I'll say," Tooru hummed, fanning her face with a fan Momo had made for her. It was fun to have props. 

"Stop asking me to make these stupid things," Momo sighed, "it is not good for the economy."

"Really Momo! It is just a paper fan," Toru protested exasperatedly.

"It starts with the small things, but then it becomes a habit," Momo explained, "at least that's what my parents told me when I first time misused my quirk to make a handkerchief for myself."  

"He took me on a date, it was so thoughtful!"

"Wow, way to rub it in our faces," Ochako said, feeling a twinge of jealousy, "then again, I couldn't be mad at you after knowing the reason that led to that date."