Simpin harder

-Haruto pov-

(Jeongwoo)

Haruto:
Jeongwoo, Hyunsuk has changed
The date for the sleepover to tomorrow
And I was wanting to know if you wanted to come

Haruto:
If you're up for it

Jeongwoo:
I mean I can as long as Someone
Can take care of me and make
Sure I take my medicine

Haruto:
Don't worry, I'll take care of you.
I'll pick you up at 4:00

Jeongwoo:
Alright, see you later then
//Read 2:48//

-3:49-

-Haruto makes it to Jeongwoo's house with time to spare, he walks up to the door and knocks.

-"Hello? Oh hey Haruto, you're kinda early. Come on in."

-"Alright, are you almost ready to go though?"

-"Yeah, I just need to get a couple more things from my room and the bathroom."

-"Okay"

-Haruto walks in his house and goes to his room to sit on his bed.

-Jeongwoo walks in minutes later and sees Haruto resting his eyes leaning onto the bed frame.

-He can't bare to look at him any longer before blushing, so he runs out of the room.

-Haruto opens his eyes due to the loud footsteps being made around the house.

-"Jeongwoo, you alright?"

-"Y-yeah! I'm ready to go to the sleepover now.."

-"Alright, let's go then."

-Haruto and Jeongwoo are riding in the car and Jeongwoo requests to have the aux.

-Ruto hands him the aux cord and Jeongwoo plays "Golden hour" by JVKE.

-"Heyy, this is my favorite song!"

-"It's mine too, ha that's funny."

-"Ruto, how long will it take for us to get to Hyunsuk's house?"

-"About 15 minutes, why?"

-"No reason, just curious I guess."

-Jeongwoo noticed Rutos empty hand sitting on his thigh. He takes his hand intertwining it with his.

-Ruto looks over at their intertwined hands flustered but looks back at the road to avoid crashing.

-As they got to his house Jeongwoo was about to open his door as he couldn't because Haruto reached the other side of the car shutting the door and locking it.