●5●

Tired, Brigadier Chandok seeks for their permission to let him sleep.

Huda asks,

"Magar Sir aap itni garmi mein kaise soyenge?"

"Cadet Huda, as a soldier, mujhe aadat hai har tarah ke mahaul mein adjust karne ki.",

reminds Brigadier Chandok.

Huda smiles and nods his head, then secretly raises his brows.

All of them smile and bid Brigadier Chandok a good night and leave him to sleep in peace.

●●●●

"Chalo yahin corridor mein hi ghoom lete hain. Itna acha mausam hai, light bhi nahi hai.",

says Rajveer.

(Left Right Left tune begins)

All the boy cadets look at each other, excited.

All of them bounce on Rajveer for a group hug. That comes as a shock for Rajveer as well as all others.

"Arey khoteyon shor mat karo!",

Suriji gestures of slapping them on their heads respectively, widening his eyes.

"Aur chorho usse mar jaana hai aise usse to."

The females laugh silently.

"Magar yahan to kaafi andhera hai.",

says Naina.

"Andhera hai? To ae lo abhi candles le aate hain.",

saying so Suriji quickly brings a plate filled with lots of illuminated candles.

Pooja who is standing next to Naina, resting her head on her shoulder, staring at Suriji says,

"Hayee aisa lag raha hai kisi ka birthday celebrate karne aa rahe hain Suriji."

Naina laughs and slaps lightly on Pooja's head. Pooja laughs too.

"Ae lo.",

Suriji places the candles at different corners of the corridor which gives the corridor a view of a diwali night. Just that there are no lights other than these candles. A few he places at the different slabs of the corridor.

All of them smile by witnessing the beautiful arrangement.

"Arey waah Suriji aapne to aaj Diwali wali feeling de di.",

appreciates Huda.

Lolita Ma'am helps Suriji with the candles.

"Abey Yudiye...",

Huda rests his elbow on Yudi's shoulder and crosses his feet. Looking towards Suriji and Lolita Ma'am he teases,

"...bilkul ghar wali feeling nahi aa rahi aaj?"

All of them purse their respective lips, hiding their amusement.

"Aisa lag raha hai Mummyji aur Papaji academy aaye hon mujhse milne.",

Huda too purses his lips, hiding his amusement.

All of them look anywhere but towards Suriji and Lolita Ma'am, hiding their amusement.