Confusion

"Sebastian please, I need your help." Chrissy had him by the shoulders, shaking him desperately as she rambled on about the Yule Ball. Something about A-line or mermaid, green or blue, rhinestones or sequins. He had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

He simply blinked, bringing himself from his daze just as she stepped away from him. He watched as she began to pace back and forth, her arms waving in the air, her shoes clacking rhythmically across the Undercroft stone floor. A soft smile graced his lips, she was just as adorable when flustered as Ominis was.

"Chrissy, he's bloody blind." He laughed, stepping over and in front of her, catching her by surprise as he wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her against his chest and rested his chin atop her head. He sighed softly as he allowed himself to be filled with her warmth. "Besides. You look beautiful in everything." He whispered sincerely, a twinge of pain tugging at his heart. Something he'd become too familiar with these past few days.

Perhaps he was simply as blind as his friend, just in different ways.

Her eyes widened, but she only shifted a little against him, resting her hands against his chest. The feelings that bubbled up inside her were similar to that of when she was held by Ominis, and it made her feel guilty. "Thank you, Sebastian." She finally managed out.

His build was stockier as he was stronger, and where she felt secure with Ominis in the sense that he was steady, she had to admit that she simply just felt safe in Sebastian's arms. They'd always been a pair to her, a package deal. It wasn't until she and Ominis were openly official that she started realizing her relationship with Sebastian was its own entity. She had been so focused on breaking through to one, she had neglected to notice that the other boy had been there all along.

"Chrissy I-"

She pulled away from him the instant she heard the first gear turning, willing the blush from her cheeks. She didn't dare look at Sebastian, and she felt horrible that he didn't get to finish what he was about to say. But she forced a smile onto her face when Ominis entered the room.

Sebastian frowned, feeling the cool air against him where she had just been. Mentally he kicked himself for being so weak. He was happy for his friend, truly he was. But he was only human.

"Imelda is looking for you." Ominis smirked, wrapping his arm around Chrissy. "At least you cannot deny her determination."

"Oh, bloody hell. How many times can you say no to the same person!" He pushed his feelings about one girl away, just for his disdain of another to come forward. "I need to get a date so she can stop asking."

"I- you're not just coming with us?" Chrissy said innocently. Aside from the fact that her and Ominis kissed or held hands, the three of them still acted pretty much the same. She realized that this was just another way she packaged them together.

In her defense, they were always together. Dating Ominis practically meant she was dating Sebastian as well. Just without the physical closeness.

Sebastian had to turn his gaze away from her but laughed it off. "No offense but unless we are going to dance in a triangle, that doesn't exactly sound like the best time."

It was Ominis' turn to frown; he too had just expected him to go with them. Though it sounded rather silly when said aloud. "It is not as if we cannot both dance with her. Not that I am, loaning you out to everyone." He sternly turned his attention to her for a moment. "And there is more than just dancing right? You do not even like dancing! But I must admit it would not feel right if you were absent."

She shook her head. "I don't mind taking time to dance with both of you if you want."

Sebastian gaped for a moment, just standing, and staring at them. "You're serious?" His question laced with doubt as he tried not to let his emotions get the better of him. "So, what I just tell Imelda it's a threesome?'