Letters

Chrissy,

If this reaches you I would like to say that I hope you're having a great Summer. But it likely won't reach you so I'd like to tell either Ominis or Sebastian (whoever stole it) that I am not in fact trying to steal your girlfriend. Just writing a letter, that she requested by the way. Also, I guess I hope you aren't having the worst Summer either.

Listen, I'm not good at this kind of thing, so we'll just make it short and sweet. I miss everyone, all the shenanigans we got into, and not being alone. All my siblings are older, so it's not the same here as it is at Hogwarts. It'll be nice to get back with everyone again.

Please let me know if you're doing anything exciting... I need something to keep me entertained.

Garreth

Christianna

Please tell me how you always manage to be the one that gets into these situations? First the Ashwinders in Hogwarts. Now you are following one of those boys of yours straight into a Dark Wizards home? You are not invincible you know. Also, leave some glory for the rest of us!

Also, marriage? You confuse me to my absolute core. Though I suppose it is not that unreasonable, considering all that you have been through. I know well enough... most people that are our parents age will never know this kind of pain. Though it is becoming more frequent as of late, hasn't it?

I heard the Ashwinders have been getting braver and more aggressive in the areas surrounding Hogwarts. I don't know what they are doing, but I'm determined to find out when we go back to school. I do NOT want your help because I will not condone you putting yourself in more harms way. That will be the end of that of that discussion before you have the chance to open your mouth.

I hope to hear from you soon, with absolutely nothing new to report please.

Natsai

Chrissy,

I suppose I should be congratulating you on your engagement. I was surprised however, to find that it was Sebastian and not Ominis. Will you, be marrying them both? At some point. How would that even work? Not that.... nevermind it's not my business. I am happy for you if you are happy!

Also, you are amazing. How on Earth did you go through so much and still get Outstandings in all of your classes? I'm so proud to be your friend.

There is something of my own that I wish to talk about. I think you are the best person to help really. I think that I am developing feelings of my own for someone. How do you even know? I've been by myself so long I don't know how to read people, only creatures. I have absolutely no idea what to do. You have two boyfriends- I guess one is a fiancé now. I could use some insight.

It's funny how I've broken into poacher encampments, broken out of them, freed countless creatures from their grasp. Now I find myself at a loss for actions and words at this? Give me a dragon please.

But seriously, any help would be appreciated, I need this sorted before going back to school.

Poppy

Chrissy,

I do not know what is happening with you, but I do hope you are safe. Poppy has mentioned her concern for you, it has been much of the topics of our letters. But she is loyal and has told me nothing as far as details. While I am on the subject of Poppy, I wish to thank you for your advice.