*Surprise.

*Samantha was hurled towards the floor by someone. She could feel their spit drooling down the side of her face. She hissed wildly, trying to get out of their grasp and reach for her knife, which she dropped. "Get off, off, off, off!" She kicked them in the stomach, scrambling out of their grip. She quickly grabbed her knife as the person lay stunned. She breathed heavily, who was this, what did they what from her?

*The person got on all fours and sprang at Sam. She stabbed them right before she got bit, huffing she let go of the bloody blade. She ran to her room as she saw the bleeding body shaking. "TOM! TOMMY!" She yelled as she tried calling her friend, I need you! She pleaded inside her mind, whimpering as she looked anxiously from her door to her phone. "Hey Sammy, what 'chu need?" Finally. Samantha spilled all that happened to her friend Tom Kepler.

*"Shit really? That happened to me too, somethings wrong today. ORRR it's just some crackheads heheh," Tom said, lightheartedly. "TOMMM it's not time for jokesss! Meet me at our place ASAP!" "Okay Blossom whatever you say," Tom hung up. What a bastard, I'm not even a Blossom! Samantha jumped out her window, sprinting to their spot as fast as she could. Some people sprang at her but she luckily dodged them.

*Tom waited, playing on his phone, looking around. Nothing could get them this far into the forest, not even a slimehound. He chuckled to himself as he thought of one of those slimy beasts trying to attack him. He shut up as he heard the crunching of grass behind him. He looked back and saw his friend Arkanius. Before he had the chance to say hi he got tackled down, into the dirt. He tried pushing his friend off him, but he was too weak, and too late.

*Arkanius bit Tom on the shoulder, as Tom screamed. It kept biting its subject, foaming at the mouth. Tom finally got them off, and ran back to the city, his wounds flooded his clothes with red. He felt dizzy as if he would fall. But he also felt as though he was floating, he felt so tired. He collapsed into the concrete beneath him, watching himself bleed out on the sidewalk. At least he wouldn't both Samantha anymore.

*"TOM OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!?" Samantha shouted as she ran over to her comrade. The concrete was dyed a dark red, which poured out of Tom. She grabbed her friend in a desperate attempt to get him help. She ran as far as she would go. Sobbing, she got him into an open hospital, where a few others were. "Help! HELP!" She cried as people rushed over to come help. She watched as her friend was taken away into a room far back. She sobbed uncontrollably, sitting down. Please, I love you so much! I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I could've prevented this.

*I could've stopped this from happening...