*Peril

*As Samantha waited inside the hospital she could hear banging. The same banging as back at her house. Shit shit shit! She sprinted to one of the people, panicking. "They're here! Hurry!" The person looked fretful as she spoke about the creature she thought was there. Samantha took the weapon out of the person's hands, she wanted to be strong now.

*She burst open the doors of the hospital, holding a machete in hand. A small whimper was heard from below the hazzy. Samantha looked down to see the sight of a small pup, it looked very poor, most likely from fighting. Samantha picked it up, how cute. Suddenly a gunshot went off, the bullet aimed at Sam.

*She dropped the dog, holding her stomach in pain. She looked up at the mysterious attacker, who looked straight back at her, with those bright red eyes.. "W-Who..?" She muttered, out of breath. The stranger picked up the dog, not breaking eye contact with Samantha. "Zinc, my dog is patch," Zinc said, crouching down to Samantha's level.

*"Why did.. you.," "You were stealing my dog, fox," Zinc hissed. Samantha growled at his 'fox' remark. "Now, foxy, want to not bleed out? Or do you wanna stay dying." Zinc said, as Samantha glared at him. "FUCKING HEAL ME YOU BITCH!" "Heh, you're so angry it's cute," Zinc chuckled. He pulled out a couple of medical bandages, beginning to operate on Samantha's wound. Patch barked in fear, as he saw something approaching.

*"Watermelon man, there's a guy about to bite you!" Zinc glanced up at the mindless host that was walking towards them. He shot the civilian, going back to operating on the hazzy. Samantha winced in pain for most the operation, it stung so bad it made her want to scream, but she kept her cool. Patch was sniffing the decomposing creature, tugging on the molding goop. The monster started getting up again, making Patch whimper.

*The dog tugged the blaxor, Zinc looked up, "Damn it." He picked up Samantha and went inside of the building she had come out of. Someone shut the door for Zinc, as he placed Samantha back down to continue the operation. Later, Samantha woke up still on the floor, watching Zinc and Tom talk. "Sammy's awake!" Zinc glanced at them. "Morning fox." "I'M NOT A FOX" "Lol." Tom picked up Samantha and swirled her around, ignoring the teasing happening to his friend.

*Zinc then started to panic, he forgot Patch. "FUCKKKK!" He ran out of the hospital, hollering for his pup. He then stepped on something squishy, the goop was a lime green. "Patch...? No, no this can't.." Samantha looked over, from inside the hospital, at the crouched figure. She escaped her friend's grip, walking over to Zinc. "..." Zinc just stared blankly at the goo, holding a mask. Samantha said nothing either, as she looked at the scene, there was nothing to be said.

*Is it too late to say sorry?