࿏ 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙤 𝙭 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧!𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ࿏

(Not Requested! I just got this idea randomly and wanted to put it in the story)

(The wheel finally gave me something other than gender neutral omg 😭 The reader is male in this one)

(The wheel wants lime again)

(🍈)

———

"HAHAHAHA!"

"Y/N GIVE THAT BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

I ran across the hallways with Yako's beauty products. I slid across the floor, to the rooftop and kicked it open. I quickly flipped up and stood over the edge.

"Y/N, IF YOU DON'T GIVE THAT BACK I'LL CUT YOUR CHEST OPEN."

"You're acting as if I'll hate that?"

"Why would you like it?!"

"Sounds kinda hot if you ask me."  I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"EW! JUST GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING TWERP!"

Yako tried to grab the items out of my hands, but I dodged it and stepped back on the edge with a smirk.

"Y/N, DON'T YOU DARE."

I stepped back...

"Y/N, GIVE IT."

I leaned back...

"Y/N!"

"Bye, Yako!~"

I let myself fall from the rooftop with the items still in my hands. I was close to hitting the ground, but someone caught me. I looked up at who it was, and it was uhh...what's his name again?

"Hey, you're Y/n, right? I've heard about you~"

"Who the hell..."

"I'm glad you asked. I'm seventh of the seven wonders of the school, Hanako the Bathroom Ghost!"

"I don't actually care, that was a rhetorical question."

"..."

"..."

"Well that was rude..."

"Whoa, really? I never woulda guessed!"

"Meanie..."  Hanako muttered under his breath.

"Anyway, can you put me down now?"

"Hmm...nope!"

"Huh? Why the fuck not??"

"Because, I'm gonna hold you captive in my arms while you return Yako's belongings!"

"Why can't I just stand up and give them back with your supervision?"

"Because you're warm and cute and I wanna hold you longer!"

"Wha...?"

I heavily blushed, not knowing what to say. I stared at him in shock.

"W-What?! No, I like girls!"

I visibly panicked and he giggled at it.

"Whatever you say, cutie."

"Stop calling me that, I'm not cute and I'm not into boys!"

He playfully rolled his eyes and floated back into the building with me struggling in his arms.

(!Time Skip!)

"Y/n wants to give these back."

Yako looked us with a confused expression, and took the items from my arms.

"No. 7, I didn't know you were attracted to the same gender? Looks like Y/n's got a boyfriend~"  Yako smirked.

I blushed and yelled at her out of embarrassment.

"I-I'M NOT GAY, I LIKE GIRLS!"

"You're face says otherwise—"

"I'M PROBABLY JUST SICK OR SOMETHING!"

"Ghosts don't get sick, cutie."

"SHUT UP, HANAKO!"

"He's definitely gay, No. 7."

"NO I'M NOT!"  I whined, blushing harder.

(!Time Skip!)

"Since I don't know much about you, tell me about yourself cutie!"

I sat on the bathroom floor in front of Hanako who was sitting on the windowsill.

"One, I like to have fun. Two, I like to do parkour around the hallways, and three, I'M NOT GAY!"

I said that last part with a blush on my face that I couldn't hold back. Hanako raised an eyebrow with a teasing smile. I turned away to avoid blushing from his gaze.

"...That's all you're getting, loser."

He flew over to me and put his hand on my cheek to make me face him. He stared into my eyes, and I stared back. He slowly leaned in, and I did too.

We closed our eyes, and just as our lips were about to touch...

I felt nothing touch my lips, and I heard him laugh out loud. I opened my eyes and saw him laughing in front of me. I was MORTIFIED. I was blushing so much I started to sweat because of how hot I felt. I felt a tear form in my eye because of how embarrassed I was.

I looked down at the ground so he couldn't see my face. He stopped laughing once he saw me, and floated back down to where I was. He used his thumb to bring my chin up, and he looked surprised when he saw a tear leave my eye and run down my cheek. He wiped it away and put my hair behind my ear.

He leaned in and actually tried to kiss me this time, but I covered my face with my arms. He gently moved them away from my face and held them in his.

He continued to lean in, and he kissed me. It was gentle, but then it began to get more intense. His hands moved to my waist and pulled me into his lap. He licked my lower lip and I opened my mouth so he could go in. We made out for a few seconds before he pulled away and pinned me to the floor. He kissed my neck, causing me to let out a few soft moans.

He bit my ear and whispered in it.

"Still think you're into girls?"

.

.

.

"No. Not at all. I'm gay."

———

END.