SEVEN

' coming '

' coming '

"she's a friend

"she's a friend."

that's all you could remember. you never thought you would make a friend much less someone else consider you one, but no. someone who you used to despise due to your parents expectations was referring to you as a friend.

at this moment you were walking hand and hand with Harry Potter. aimlessly walking through the halls of the school, with all the students gathered around waiting for their next class to start. never in your life would you think to walk around with someone, much less someone known throughout the school as a legend.

Harry on the other hand hated that fact they talked you at all. he didn't like that, and he would make sure it would be prevented in the future.

...

after that day he tried to make you rely on him. he would make sure he would be the only one you would talk to. making sure if you needed something he would be the first one on your mind to ask. he wanted to be the one you needed and the one you would dream about.

he liked it when you two would be alone together, unfortunately today was not the day. going outside he lead you to sit on a bench, although he tried to look for a more secluded place, it was jam packed this day. ignoring the people talking, he looked at you, still holding your hand tight ensuring neither of you let go.

like usually you would talk to him about a book you were currently reading about. and he would listen to you and ask you questions on the topic. after that he would talk to you about his classes, and how boring they were and how he much rather he with you. this making you blush every time without fail. soon becoming a more-than-friends situation.

although you've grown feelings harry, you couldn't bring yourself you say, afraid of losing him as your only friend. harry on the other hand has been trying to find the right time to share his feelings even though he knows their mutual.

"and then then the potion went everywhere, even landing on the profesor, you should've seen the look on his face." harry said as he told you what happened during one of his classes.

laughing, you didn't realize how close you have gotten on the bench. until you finally stopped, you saw his face was mere inches away from your.

blushing and holding hands, dangerously close to one another in a public area with most of the students gone already. both of you leaning closer together lost in the moment , faces almost touching until someone called out you name, ruining this tension going on.

"Y/n!" a male voice yelled. both of you scurrying away once you find out what was happening. disappointed and embarrassed to be caught like this and to ruin this moment.

turning around you find the source of the voice. seeing a Hufflepuff jogging towards you until he's right in front of you staring you down at the bench, you now realizing just how tall and how intimidating someone can be.

"cedric?" you asked him as you looked up. "what's the matter?" questioning why he looked so enthusiastic.

"oh nothing, just saw you other there and wanted to say hello." grinning at you.

as you started talking there was someone next to you getting frustrated.

'why were you talking to someone else when he was right there? why were you smiling at them like you did to him? why weren't you paying attention to him like you were a minute ago?' harry's brain was racking up questions that he wanted answered. continuing to look back and forth at both of you. until he had enough.

"Y/n" he said with a hint of angry in his voice.

this stopped the communication between you both and turning to look at him.

"oh Harry, didn't see you there, haven't seen you since the tournaments last year" Cedric said ignoring the tone of voice.

Harry, completely ignoring Cedric continued to look at you who was staring at him with a confused look, although it did look cute to him.

"our class is almost starting, we should head back" he said with a forced smile on his face as he forcefully grabbed your arm.

"oh yeah, right. um i guess i'll see you around then Cedric." you told him as Harry was already forcing you both to stand. you didn't mind since he was your friend, but Cedric saw it as something else.

hiding his annoyance, simply waved at you goodbye with a smile on his face. turning around the smile on his face vanished as he thought of way to get closer to you than that damn potter.

...

"ha, ha, ha" panting was heard throughout the dorm room. gripping the photo in his had he continued to look at it. his hand moving at a rapid pace and the noises were becoming move heavier.

"Y/n, fuck," he stated, fantasizing about you being beneath while you looked at him with a lewd face.

finally reaching his release, he came on the photo in his hand. releasing his limp dick, he caught his breath and taking off the protective paper on the photo, making sure there was no way it got ruined.

after you bumped into him that day he couldn't stop thinking about you. soon he began looking for you, following you around, watching you, taking pictures of you, and fantasizing about you.

he needed you, needed you to be with him. and he would make sure no one would get in the way of that. not even that damn potter.