CHAPTER 1

A raven haired girl was waiting in the airport to pick up her older sister. They have been separated since they were still kids. Their real mother passed away after she gave birth to her while their real father died due to an accident. Her sister was just four years old while she was three at the time their father died. The Kwon family adopted her and stayed in Seoul whereas the Hwang's adopted her sister and migrated in California. Despite being adopted by different families, they never lost contact to each other. Both of their adopted family was kind enough to let them be in touch with each other's lives. At first, she finds it hard enough to adjust to her new family especially without her older sister by her side. She loathed being separated with her. She was glad now because her sister would live and study in the same college with her. The last time he saw her was 3 years ago, where he had planned a quick visit to her.

She searched for a certain brunette, roaming her eyes around her and when she spotted her, she shouted and waved, "Tiffany, I'm over here!"

The girl turned her head, spotting the person who called her, she smiles as she walks toward her, "Yuri!"

"Hey Tiff, how was your flight?" Yuri asked as she hugged Tiffany.

"Well if you want to know, it was kinda okay," Tiffany answered as she returned her sister's hug and smiled.

"So, should I escort you to our house or not?" Yuri grinned, breaking the embrace with her sister.

"Of course you Pabo! If you're not, then where will I stay?" Tiffany frowned and smacked Yuri.

"Hey! Awww~" Yuri pouted rubbing the part where her sister had smacked her. "Gee, I was joking Tiff, J-O-K-I-N-G."

Tiffany narrowed her eyes and glared at her, "Okay, whatever. Let's just go Yul. I'm so tired now. The jetlag's been catching up to me."

Yuri sighed, "It seems you didn't change a lot, Tiff. Still violent as ever. If you don't change your temper, you will never get a boyfriend."

"I don't care for that." She answered him coldly.

"You don't care for boyfriends huh? Maybe you want to have a girlfriend instead," Yuri smirked. Testing her sister if she swings that way like she was.

"Shut it Yul. Boyfriend or girlfriend, I have no intentions of getting one."

Yuri shrugged her shoulders, "If you say so, then let it be."

~~~~~o~~~~~

Next morning, Tiffany woke up in her new room. She took a quick shower, changed her pajamas and went to the dining room. The Kwon's has already taking their breakfast when she arrived.

"Good morning Uncle and Aunt Kwon and you too Yul," Tiffany said to them as she sat on her chair.

"Morning Tiffany," they greeted back.