CHAPTER 2

The next morning, Tiffany and Yuri went to campus together. It was her first day at her new school. She felt a bit excited to meet and gain new friends.

"Tiff, we will separate here. You do know where your classroom is right?" Yuri asked as she turned her attention to Tiffany.

"Yes, Yul. Don't worry about me okay?" She beamed a smile, her eyes turning crescent.

"Ok then, meet me at the café near our campus. I want to introduce my friends."

"Arasso."

Yuri left her and took the other route opposite to her. Tiffany then continued walking in the deserted hallway, looking from time to time at the piece of paper that the registrar gave her. She was finding her respective classroom, looking at every number in the door. She halted when she found her classroom. She felt a sudden nervousness, fidgeting in front of the closed door. She knocked first before opening the door. The teacher saw her. She told her to come in and clapped her hands to gain attention from the class.

"Attention guys! We have a new student here," the teacher looked at Tiffany. "You can introduce yourself now."

Tiffany nodded politely as she made her way in front of the class. "Annyeong everybody~ My name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung but you can call me Tiffany. Hope we can all be friends. Please take care of me," she introduces herself. She beamed an eyesmile to her classmate, earning some gasp and immediate admiration from both boys and girls.

"Tiffany you can sit near Ms. Lee," the teacher calls her attention and pointed to the chair at the far end of the room, next to a cute girl with a pink hair.

Her eyes widen. PINK!

Oh how she loves the color pink. She's obsessed with that feminine color.

She thanked her teacher and went to her sit. The girl with a pink hair turned to her and introduced herself. "Annyeong, I'm Lee Sunkyu but I'd prefer if you would call me 'Sunny'. Nice to meet you Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you too Sunny," she said and smiled.

"Wow~ You really have a beautiful eyesmile Tiffany," Sunny mused at her.

And you have a very beautiful hair! Because it's Pink!

"Thank you for the compliment I guess," Tiffany said giggling. She acts timidly in front of Sunny, stopping herself from touching the latter's hair.

"Oh, before I forgot, she's Jessica by the way," Sunny said as she pointed to the other girl sitting at the other side of Tiffany.

Tiffany looked at the girl Sunny is pointing at. She saw a girl sleeping peacefully at her desk.

Woah, seriously? She's sleeping at this time with a teacher in front of the class? Tiffany thought to herself.