Complete Me

Myungjun is beautiful.

The thought hits Minhyuk once again as he sits quietly and watches Myungjun changing his clothes, back exposed in the golden hour light seeping in through the window. There is nothing to be surprised about -not when they live together and see each other all the time- but sometimes it sinks in more vividly and stronger than ever, and it makes Minhyuk weak.

"I hope you are enjoying the view"

Casual as if it doesn't mean anything, but Minhyuk doesn't need Myungjun to be more vocal than that to read past the teasing notes in his voice, to catch the silent invitation he is offering. He doesn't need Myungjun to do anything more than staying right where he is, unbothered, waiting -he just has to wish, and Minhyuk will close the distance that divides them, only six steps that seem like a whole ocean until his mouth finds the nape of Myungjun's neck, the soft flesh of his belly under his palms. Myungjun hands are instantly on his as he gets covered in shivers, and it brings a smile to Minhyuk's lips, still pressed against his skin.

Myungjun is always cold, which sounds like a paradox when his being is nothing but warm -so sunny and bright that it is almost unnatural- but for some unknown reason, despite his efforts, the freezing persists, and Minhyuk loves it. He who is deemed as brutally icy, unperscrutable at a first, distracted look, yet his heart is on flames and heat fills up his soul -only Myungjun knows the key to bring relief to that burn, like the gentlest breeze in a hot summer day.

It still amazes Minhyuk how well they can complete each other, as he continues his slow, calculated torture made of kisses along Myungjun's spine, and it is so sweet how Myungjun doesn't rebel.

"More", he demands, or maybe he is already begging.

Wet traces and bite signs are all Minhyuk leaves behind him as he retraces that path, nibbling at his ear. The sun is going down, but still gets caught in strands of hair and trembling lashes.

Myungjun's eyes are closed. "Please"

"Show me"

Minhyuk keeps whispering as Myungjun guides him and shakes under his fingers, abandoning himself to his cares, and Minhyuk doesn't know when it happens, but words start losing their sense over Myungjun's itching breath and the music coming out of his mouth. When Myungjun finally relaxes against him, his chest raising and falling quickly, Minhyuk has to steady himself, too. They don't move for what feels years, and Minhyuk wonders why would they, when they can stay in each other's arms for all the eternity.

"Hey", he murmurs, forehead against Myungjun's shoulder blade, tiredness and adrenaline making his body aching. "Before I forget-"

"Mh?"

"Happy birthday", he smiles. "I love you"

Myungjun melts into a giggle at that unexpected answer, kissing his hair. "Happy birthday to me, indeed"