Chapter 2

At the canteen...

Apo is walking towards his friends suddenly got fall on the floor... Mile and Build laugh at Apo and ask... 'well.. How does it feel huh?? Good??' Mile and Build pour a syrup on Apo outfit...all the students start to laugh at Apo... Pong and Jj push Mile and Build away while Us and Ping help Apo to get up.. Ta feel shock and walk towards Apo and ask with a worry tone' Oh my.. Are you ok? Please don't mind them... Come.. We will take you to clean up'... Apo then say..'Its ok.. I can clean up by myself... Don't worry na krub'.. Apo quickly run away towards the bathroom and bump into someone... Apo feel shock as he see the sunglasses already fall on the ground... Apo then say.. Oh my! Im sorry! Im truly sorry! I didn't mean to! The guy then reply with a cold tone 'I will let you go this time... But if I ever see you again.... I will...their conversation suddenly got cut off by Bible..' I will what Jeff?'.. Jeff then roll his eyes and look at his younger brother and say..' none of your business Bible... Out of my way!' Jeff then push Bible and Apo out of the way and walk away towards his car... Apo then reply back.. 'Im truly sorry sir... I didn't mean to'..Apo then about to walk away but got hold by Bible.. Bible then notice Apo shirt are full with the syrup stains and sigh slowly... Bible pull Apo towards his private room and give Apo a spare shirt to change... Bible smirk and reply 'what else are you waiting for? Or.. Do you want me to take off the shirt for you?' Apo quickly shake his head and say.. T.. Thank you mr Bible... I will go now.... Bible then reply back 'there is a spare room over there.. Go and change your clothes.. After this.. We will go to the restaurant to eat... No refuse... Off you go now'..Apo then scratch his head and change his clothes..

Meanwhile at the canteen..

Jj and Mile are fighting with each others... Suddenly.. Theres a whistle blow... All the students are quite and out of the way... The headmistress come towards them and say with a serious tone... Mile Jj Build come to my office now!! The rest of you go home!! 'All of them start to leave while Mile Jj and Build follow the headmistress (Mrs Nita) to the office...

Apo pov..

Apo then come out from the fitting room and walk towards Bible.. Bible then stare at Apo and smile a little bit then reply...' lets go.. Im hungry...Apo nod and follow Bible to go outside.. Bible then look around the canteen and see the cleaner and ask... Erm..' 'Excuse Mr Lee'.. Mr Lee then turn around and look at Bible and Apo then smile.. Mr Lee then say'If you both asking where are the students.. They already went home just now... Mrs Nita, asked them to go home because theres 2 students are fighting with each other... Those students are in the office Mr Bible.. Apo then say... Sir.. I must go to the office now.. I.... Suddenly Jj Mile and Build come towards them.. Mile and Build look at Apo with a sharp stare while Jj then ask'.. What the hell are you both looking at? Leave now'..Bible clear his throat and take Apo to his car and drive to the restaurant... Jj then leave the school follow by Mile and Build... After 15 minutes later.. Bible and Apo arrives at fancy Western restaurant.. Apo come out from the car and look stunned then ask... 'Mr Bible.. Why are you taking me to this kind of restaurant? Its really expensive..' Bible turn his gaze towards Apo and say.. Lets go inside.. Today will be under my treat.. Come on... Apo nod slowly and follow Bible to go into the restaurant.. Bible take Apo to sit near the window and start to order the food... Bible then ask' So.. Have you decide what do you want to eat'? Apo smile and say.. 'erm.. I want to eat creamy pesto with orange juice... Bible smile close the book and press the button... The waiter come with the note pad on his hand and write down the menu and go back to the kitchen.. Bible then ask' So... How is your parents doing'? Apo nod slowly and reply back..' They are fine sir.. I do have a younger brother...his name is Barcode Tinnasit Wattanangitiphat.. And.. he really love music.. Especially playing with the guitar.. My father works in a company.. Since he is CEO.. He always busy.. My mom is a housewife.. My younger brother is high school student.. 17 years old... He really interested in music..'Bible nod and see the drink is coming.. Apo then take it and put on the table and sip it a little... Bible then reply back' Well.. As for me.. Im a 3rd son... My first brother is Thong Thanayut Sumettikul and the second one is Jeff Satur Sumettikul.. Jeff is music teacher.. Maybe he can help your little brother with a music... P Thong is working with my father.. My father also a CEO just like your father Apo.. And about Jeff... Please forgive him... He have a quite of temper... He is 30 years old.. P Thong is 33.. And Im 28 years old... 'Apo then reply back.. Im 23 years old.. Actually.. Im also working at a same time sir Bible...' After a long waiting.. Their food finally arrives.. Both of them start to eat silently.. 1 hour later... Both of them decide to go home... Bible then ask...' Po.. Should send you back? 'Apo shake his head and reply back.. I will go back by myself.. But my motorbike is still at University sir'..Bible smile and take Apo back to University .. Both of them arrives at the University... Mr Lee then say... Well.. Luckily me and other cleaner already remove your motorbike outside... We must lock the gate now.. Its already evening'..Bible nod and say.. Yes.. Its already evening.. I must go now.. Apo.. Be careful on your way back..just keep the shirt.. 'Bible then get into his car and drive away before Apo could say thank you to Bible.. Apo sigh slowly and start to ride his bike and go home..