Chapter 8

At Apo house..

Barcode pov..

Barcode is watching a tv while Mrs Adella is cooking at the kitchen... Suddenly.. There a door bell rings.. Barcode then get up and open the door and see Mr Adam return with a sad expression on his face and say.. Pho... Come in.. I thought you already arrive at the airport na... Mae! Pho is back! Mrs Adella quickly stop cooking and walk towards Barcode and say... Honey.. Please help Mae to cook na... Barcode nod and go to the kitchen and continue cooking.. Adella notice Adam face look really sad and ask.. Sweetheart.. What happen hmm? I thought you already arrive at the airport.. Why did you come back? Before Adam could answer those questions... Bible and Apo come out from the car... Adam turn around and look at them and feel shock... Adam then say... Apo... Please be careful son..

  Adam quickly run towards Apo and help him to walk into the house.. Adella look at Apo and notice a bruise on his face and ask... Po.. My son.. What happen to you? Bible... What happen to Apo hmm? Bible then start to explain everything to both of them... Barcode then walk towards the table and start to put the food on the table and see his brother is with them.. Barcode then kneel infront of Apo while holding his hands and ask.. Phi... Please tell me.. Who did this to you? I will teach them a lesson.. Apo stroke Barcode forehead and say.. Im fine Pho.. Mae.. Barcode.. Please don't worry too much about me... Im not a kid anymore.. Bible then ask.. Pho... How did you know that Apo was at the hospital? Who tell you? Adam then reply back.. Actually.. I got a phone call from someone.. From an unknown number actually.. That man said.. I have to cancel all my schedule and need to go to the hospital because Apo was there.. Adam then take out his phone and show the unknown number to Bible.. Bible feel shock as he see Jeff number.. Bible then reply back.. Its OK Pho.. Apo is here.. Let him rest na krub.. Apo didn't want to stay at the hospital.. Adella give Bible a warm hug and say.. Thank you so much Bible.. I don't know what will happen to Apo if you weren't there.. Bible then say... I must go now... You should have a lot of rest Apo... Once you are recovering... You can come to University... Apo smile and nod then say.. Please be careful Sir Bible... Bible kiss Apo forehead and leave the house.. Barcode then bring the porridge to Apo and feed him... Apo chuckle and say.. Nong.. Im not a kid anymore na.. I can eat by myself.. Barcode ignore his brother and feed the porridge until finish... Apo then eat a med and drink a water.. Adella and Adam help to take Apo to upstairs.. Apo then say.. Mae.. I can walk by myself na.. You should help Barcode at downstairs... Adam smile and reply back.. I will go and help your nong... Mae will accompany you na.. Adam stroke Apo head gently and go downstairs to help Barcode while Adella help Apo to walk towards his room and let Apo to rest... Apo then ask.. Mae... Adella turn her gaze towards Apo and say.. Yes my son? Is there anything that you need hmm? Apo then ask... Am I deserves to marry Sir Bible? I feel like.. Im not good enough for him..

Adella then stroke Apo head and kiss it gently and say.. My dear, Apo... If you is Mr Bible destiny... Trust Mae na kha.. Everything will be fine... Mae know.. Deep down inside of your heart.. You really love Mr Bible... You seems afraid to lost him.. Apo nod slowly and reply back... I truly love him Mae... Sir Bible said... He never considered this marriage as arrange marriage... He just wants to make me feel happy Mae krub... Adella then reply... You need to rest now.... If anything.. Apo quickly cut her words and say... I will be fine Mae.. Don't worry na.. You should rest too.. Adella nod and leave Apo room and go downstairs...

At Sumettikul house...

Bible pov..

Bible finally arrives at his family house... Bible sigh heavily and rest his head near the seat... Bible feel shock as he Thong knock the window and give Bible a signal to go inside the house... Bible then come out from his car and noticed Mr Andrew and Mr Julie already waiting for him... Bible also notice his parents serious expressions... Thong frown and ask.. Bible.. Please tell us.. Where have you been? Its already evening! Jeff also haven't return yet... As an elder son... I have a right to know Bible... Im your big bro.. I love you and Jeff very much.. You didn't have any slightest idea how worried we were right now..Bible then sigh heavily and ask with a slow tone.. Where is Jeff P Thong? Mrs Julie answer back... I think he will stay at his condo.. You know your big bro very well Bible.. What happen hmm? Please tell us.. So that we can help you..

Bible look at them and say.. Im sorry for come back late... I got some errands to do.. Now its already settled... Jeff suddenly appear and interrupt their conversation and say... Well... His little boyfriend got injured and got admitted into the hospital... Bible walk towards Jeff and punch his face hard until Jeff nose is bleeding.. Mrs Julie quickly pull Bible while Thong take Jeff away from Bible before Bible release another punch.. Jeff smirk and say with a mock tone.. Well.. Its pretty fun isn't it? How long you think you going to hide your relationship with that Khun Nita from that guy Bible? Thong then ask... What do you mean by that Jeff? Is there anything happen to Apo? Bible.. Please answer me... Bible then reply back with a serious tone while looking at Jeff face... If I see you do something to Apo... I will definitely kill you Worakamon Satur! Bible then go up to his room and slam the door.. Jeff then say... Everything is settled... No need to worry too much... Apo just got bullied not got kill... Excuse me.. Jeff then go up to his room as well while leaving Thong with Andrew and Julie... Julie then say... Thong.. Please talk to Bible na.. Mae really worry about him right now... Andrew hug his wife shoulder and say.. Honey.. We must give Bible a time to calm himself.. In this situation..This is not a right time to talk to him... Wait until Bible already calm... Then we will talk to him and ask what really happen to Apo... I know I should trust Jeff... But I want to hear everything from Bible too... Thong then reply back.. I will talk to Jeff then... Please excuse me.. Thong sigh slowly while go upstairs towards Jeff room..