Chapter 9

"Now that we're done with the couples, there's still more though, but we are gonna react to a theory about Sanji and his bloodied relatives especially his mom." Pisces said, not mentioning the word family. Sanji sighed with a little happiness because of the words that came out of Pisces.

     "What do you mean by that Pisces-san?" Sanji asked the girl who was whistling and sitting as he tho right his phone. "You'll know what I'm talking about just not preparing it because of the questions." Pisces answered shrugging and it seems to be writing quickly.

     "Done. Now the theories." He exclaimed to himself and presses a video as he smirked and looked at the Vinsmoke family [except for Reiju and Sora].

      "Vinsmoke Judge is the biggest scumbag in all of anime multi verse." A voice coming from the screen said.

     The strawhats and Pisces laughed at the remark coming from the screen. Some people were confused on why is he being called a scumbag. The Vinsmoke family except for Sanji, Sora and Reiju, had tick marks on their heads. Sanji, Sora and Reiju didn't say anything because it was true.

     "Oh wait, Zeff, I've sealed you're presence and Haki temporarily because I'm gonna surprise someone." Pisces said to the chef. "Oh okay but who're you gonna surprise?" Zeff asked the boy. "You'll know." Pisces responded and put some earmuffs and a blindfold on the present Sanji. Pisces then snapped his finger's.

    "Pisces-san, what am I doing here?" Kuro Ashi asked. "Son i-." Judge was about to speak when Kuro Ashi cutted him off. "I'm not you're son, I won't even call you 'Dad', if I'm gonna call someone 'Dad' it wouldn't be you." Sanji cutted him off and explained his reason, the people in the theater except for the strawhats, the Vinsmoke family and Pisces got uncomfortable because of the Vinsmoke family problems. "I'm your Father!!" Judge yelled at Sanji. "No you're not, my father and the one who raised me is Zeff. You hear me!!!" Sanji screamed and snapped at his old man, he bit his cigarette, snapping it in half.

     "Drama~~" 😎😏😛 [those emoji's in one] Pisces said and drank his tea. He took out another stick of cigarette and lit it, he puffed a smoke and spoke again. "You will never be my father." He finally spoke his mind. "Whoo, finally drama's over and Kuro Ashi, please sit next to you're Dad Zeff." Pisces said and clapped his hand. Kuro Ashi freezed when he heard the name but continued to walk to the sit that was assigned, he was nervous but didn't show it.

     The blindfold and earmuffs was removed from Sanji. "Continue." Pisces announced again and the video kept playing.

     "Part of the group made out of extremely three mad scientists. Vegapunk, Queen and himself. He strove for excellency, but what made him different from Vegapunk was not only his inferior talent, it was also his desire to rule the world." The voice on the screen that was playing said. "Obviously, that son of a b**ch abusing one of my husbando's." Pisces said while eating.

     "Vinsmoke Judge, how can you rule the world when you're not strong enough?" Sengoku asked the old blonde. The said man just huffed, ignoring the question and kept watching the theory.

    "I'm sure you all know what he did to his children and how he founded the Germa 66. During his fight with Queen, Sanji slowly felt as if his cells was awakening the same power that his siblings awakened ever since they children."

     "That is true that they've awakened it when we're kids but what is this theory Pisces-san? And who's Queen? " Sanji asked. "First question is just watch and the second question is, Queen is one of the Lead Performer of the Beast Pirates. He is a cyborg." Pisces answering both of his question. "They got guts." Aokiji said.