Chapter 20

Quixote, Crocodile and Pisces was asleep in the couch of the boy, sleeping like a family for the past four hours, some people noticed this and wondered if they adopted the kid.

    Akaki hugged Mihawk tightly like she was scared and the adult noticed. "What's wrong?" He asks her and the toddler pointed at Pisces. "Pisces-niisan should be awake by now cause he sleeps only for two or three hours." The toddler explained and he nodded, meaning he understood.

   "When he wakes up after this hour, he'll be emotionless but will suddenly become grumpy." She added and shivered at the thought of her sibling-figure being emotionless and suddenly become angry.

     "Oh, so it's bad." He mutter under his breath.

    Pisces woke up, feeling warm, he looked around and saw Quixote and Crocodile beside each other while Pisces's head was on Crocodile's lap. "Wait a d*mn minute....." Pisces processed what was happening until his face painted no emotion. "Oh." Was he muttered and went to his phone, checking the time.

     "2:34 am...... Really?!" He whisper yell to himself, angry at the fact he slept passed his alarm. "Why would.... F*ck off!" He whisper yell to himself again and tried to stand up which worked.

  Pisces's face was painted with no emotion, her aura emotionless. "Pisced-peroin, what's wrong?" Prosperous asked which he received was a glare.

     "Pisces-niisan is emotionless and will suddenly become angry when he wakes up after 4 or 5 hours. He usually wakes up after a 2 or 3 hour sleep cause it gives him more energy." They hear the toddler explain which made them be weirded out.

     They all nodded that they understood so they decided to give Pisces some space and didn't disturbed him.

     "Sorry, I was rude, I just woke late even though I always woke up at 2:30 am." Pisces apologized and they all nodded as yes. "React, I'm still tired." Pisces announced with a yawn as he prepared a warm mug of energy drink.

One Piece: Head canons

     "Huh?" Pisces was confused, this wasn't supposed to happen but he just let it run. "What's that?" Vista asked as he laid down comfortably on the futon. [The place changed into a more homie place.]

     Rocks's IQ might be on par with Roger, Garp and Luffy, I can see this man being terrifying to others but a complete dumbass to his crewmates.

      "I- wait....." Jozu spoke then processed the head canon on his head. It was the same with everyone, except for those who knew him real well. "Huh?" Haruta spoke with a confused tone.

     "It meant that he's just like Luffy." Nami shortly explained to the man. She knew quickly knew his brother for the few months of sailing with him. "What does that mean?" Penguin ask her again. "That meant, hes terrifying to others but goofy as h*ll to his crewmates." Nami explained again which her explanation earned some nods at the still living crewmate's of the Rocks Pirates.

Nico Robin and her Dark humour

       "It seems like it's mine." Robin spoke darkly but the straw-hats gulped in fear, they weren't scared of the woman but instead on her dark train of thoughts.

   "Ehhh?" Ussop scaredly asked. He was always the one who hears Robin's dark thoughts and right now, he hid himself far away from the woman.

       "Oh.....? Your full of confidence." Ussop asks as he out his hand in his chin. He was interviewing their new crewmate from Alabasta.