2.First Morning✨

Next day, morning...

Shiva woke up first. He saw Raavi, she was sleeping peacefully, only calmness & purity on her face. She was looking serene.

"Finally meri aur is chipkali ki shadi bach hi gayi, warna maa toh meri aur Disha ki shadi karwake hi rehti" Shiva thought in his mind.

"Yr ye Chipkali soti huyi kitni shant aur cute lgti hai" Shiva continued thinking. He gave a peck on Raavi's cheek.

"Kaash uthke bhi itni shant rahe, jitni soti huyi rehti hai", Shiva took his clothes from cupboard and went to take bath.

As soon as he left, Raavi woke up with a big smile. She kept her hand on the cheek where Shiva kissed her. Yup, she was still awake and sensed Shiva looking at her so she didn't wake up to see what Shiva will do. And Shiva kissed her!! She was more than happy. She took her clothes and went to bath.

Raavi reached the bathroom & Shiva was coming out of the bathroom. He had just wrapped a towel around his waist. Raavi got shy seeing him like this.

"Oh my god, Maine toh kabhi realise hi nahi kiya ki mera pati kitna hot hai" Raavi thought.

"Aye chipkali, tu dekh kar ni chl skti?" Shiva said, bringing her out of her trance.

"Sorry" she said and went to bathroom.

She came out of bathroom and went to her room. As it was Sunday, Shiva was sitting on the bed and using his phone, he didn't saw Raavi. Raavi went near the dressing table and started drying her hair from towel. Some water droplets fell on Shiva's cheeks and then he realised that Raavi was also there. He looked at Raavi, she was looking super hot, her hair were on one side and her back was clearly visible because of the deep back kurti, the dori of her kurti was open.

"Ye Chipkali bhi itni hot lag skti thi kabhi socha hi nahi maine..." Shiva was thinking and was staring at her continuously and shamelessly.

Just then Raavi saw him looking at her from the mirror.

"Aye bhootnath ghur kya raha hai?" Raavi called him bringing him out of his trance.

"Umm...wo kuch..nahi..." Shiva stammered.

"Are koi baat nahi ghur le, mujhe pata hai ki mai kitni beautiful or hot hu" Raavi praised herself with a smile.

Just then Shiva realised that what he was thinking. How could he think like this about that Chipkali? Just then Shiva noticed that her dori was open, he stood up.

"Aye Mami ki behen ki beti, ghur nahi raha hu tujhe, wo...dekhh..." Shiva tried to show her that her dori was open but he was feeling shy to tell her this.(You know our Shiva is a shy boy 😉)

"Wo kya?" Raavi turned to him and said as she was not understanding what he was trying to say.

Shiva came near her and said:

"Piche mud"

Raavi didn't argue and turned back. Now her back was facing Shiva. Shiva brought her hands to her dori and tried to unite them. His fingers was touching her milky back and both were feeling like heaven. First time they felt like this for each other. Shiva slowly slowly, tied her dori.

"Wo teri kurti ki dori khuli thi" Shiva said.

"Thanks" Raavi said looking downwards.

Shiva looked at her from mirror and whispered in her ears-

"By the way, mujhe nahi pata tha ki chipkaliyaan bhi itni khubsurat lag skti hai..."

Saying this he left the room leaving a blushing Raavi over there.

"Ye bhootnath itna bura bhi nahi hai..." Raavi murmured to herself.

The whole day passed like this. Nothing special happened. Shiva was only thinking that why did he said those lines to Raavi. It was like, he had no control over himself, those words came directly from his heart.

At Night-
Shivi's Room-

Shiva and Raavi came to their room after having dinner. They both layed on the bed but were not able to sleep.

"Shiva..." Raavi called him lovingly.

"Hmm..." Shiva replied in same tone.

"Mujhe bhi nahi pata tha ki bandar bhi bina shirt ke itne hot lgte hai..." She immediately turned off the lamp and turned to the other side.

She didn't knew why did she said this, but he praised her in the morning and now she cannot resist to praise him back. Shiva was numb, he didn't even realize what she said. He took 2 mins to digest her words. Her Chipkali called him hot, first time in his life a girl called him hot.

After some time, both drifted to sleep.

TBC🌠

_____________________________

Hey Guys, Tell me how's this part, I was literally blushing while writing this cuz our Shivi were never showed like this and I was just imagining the situations happening in real, so please tell me your reviews in the comments.

_____________________________

Loveee
Sanjana...