7.Karwachauth❤️

Next Day,
As it was Karwachauth, Raavi woke up early because of the pooja wala think (idk much about it). When she woke up, she saw their position, Shiva was backhugging her and she was holding his hands. She just blushed and stood up carefully. She went to bath and came out wearing a simple red & black suit with wet hair. She entered her room to get ready, she started drying her hair with towel, as usual some droplets fell on Shiva's face and he woke up. He saw the most beautiful sight in front of him, his chipkali was looking extremely beautiful with wet open hair and deep back kurti. He started staring at her. After drying her hair, she turned them to one side and started with her daily routine. Firstly, she applied moisturizer on her face, neck and hands, then she took her earrings and wore them. Then she applied lip gloss on her lips and at the last she applied sindoor on her partition. In all this time, Shiva was only staring at her but she knew about his continuous gaze on her.

"Agr mujhe ghoorne ka kaam hogaya ho toh uth ja, late ho raha hai waise bhi aaj jaldi dukan jaana hai aur fir raatko jaldi bhi toh aana haina..." She said excitedly.

Shiva got shocked from her words, she already knew that he was staring at her but nevermind he was his husband and had every right to stare at his wife whenever he wants.

"Aye Chipkali tu na jayda mat bol Subah Subah..." Shiva stood up from the bed and said.

"Kya Shiva, tu mujhe Karwachauth ke din bhi daatega..." Raavi said with a cute pout.

Suddenly Shiva remembered that it's also his fast today (actually secret fast...uk).

"Chal chal natak mat kar mai late ho raha hu..." Saying this he took his clothes from cupboard and went to bath.

"Bilkul ajeeb sa hai ye bhootnath..." Raavi said and continued her work.

When she went out from her room, she found that Shiva had already left for the shop.

"Dhara di, Shiva gaya?" Raavi asked looking here and there for Shiva.

"Han bus abhi 5 min phele hi nikla hai..." Dhara said with a smile while she was preparing pooja ki thali.

"Usne Nashta bhi karliya itni jaldi?" Raavi again asked curiously.

"Nahi woh keh raha tha aaj bahar nashta karne ka mann kar raha hai..." Dhara said.

"Aree wahh!! Yaha din bhar biwi bukhi pyaasi bethi rahegi aur uss bandar ko bahar ka nashta karna hai..." Raavi said angrily folding her arms.

"Raavi aisa nahi bolte, hum kisi se jabardasti thodi na kuch karwa sakte hai?! Agr uski marzi hoti toh woh khud vrat rakhta, ab tu hi bata agr ye Karwachauth 1 mahine phele aata toh tu vrat rakhti kya? Ab tere mann mai uske liye feelings aayi hai toh woh feelings tujhe force kar rahi hai vrat karne ke liye, ab tu maane ya na maane tu Shiva ki rang mai rangti jaa rahi hai, aur humara Shiva bhi toh kitna badal gaya haina, aajtak kabhi humare saath movie dekhne nahi aaya lekin tujhko leke gaya, jab tujhe alag kapdo mai dekha toh usne bhi apni style change ki, aajtak kabhi mujhe sabzi lene tak nahi leke gaya lekin tujhe shopping par leke gaya yeh jaante huye bhi ki tere kitne nakhre hai, ab tu maane ya na maane Raavi, Shiva bhi tere rang mai rangta jaa raha hai bus ahsaas hone ki der hai..." Dhara explained her calmly even Raavi understood it.

"Aap sahi keh rahi hai Dhara di, mujhe usse waqt dena chaiye, dheere dheere samaj jaayega wo..." She smiled at Dhara.

After 6 Hours,
At Pandya Store:-