Chapter 38: Night talking

(Georges pov)

After watching a few more movie we decided to head to bed which is the best Idea. 

Everyone gets into bed.

"Good night everyone and if you need anything then I guess take it idk just try not to wake me up or Clay up" I say 

"Okay, sleep well George" Sapnap says. We say our goodnights then me and Dream walk out of the lounge room and shut the door behind us.

Me and Dream walk upstairs and into our bedroom. Dream walks into the closet and gets changed. Dream walks out with a few tears in his eyes. I walk over to Dream and give him a hug.

"You okay?" I ask. Dream says nothing.

"Okay let me get changed then we can go to sleep okay?" I say. Dream nods and let's go of me.

I quickly get changed in the closet then walk out to see Dream in bed, under the covers, facing away from me. I get into the bed, under the covers. I forgot to turn off the lights which makes me a bit angry.

I get out of the bed and turn off the lights. I get back into the bed and under the covers. I turn the bedside light off and lay down in the bed. I look at Dream who rolls over and faces me.

"You okay?" I whisper "You seem to be upset"

"I am fine" Dream whispers

"Are you sure?" I whisper

"Yes" Dream whispers 

"Okay well goodnight and sleep well" I whisper. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep.

"Why am I like this?" Dream whispers. I open my eyes to see Dream's red eyes glowing in the dark, looking at me.

"Like what?" I whisper

"I don't wanna have Hallucinations I- I- don't wanna cry" Dream whispers "I wanna be a normal boyfriend to you, I don't want you to worry for me"

"Clay you are a normal boyfriend well - the human part but this is something that happens, don't worry we will figure out what to do with your Hallucinations  and how to stop them and Clay, I will always worry about you because that's my job and I love you so much" I whisper 

Clay's glowing red eyes disappear which makes me let out a sigh.

"I am such a pain" Dream whispers

"No your not, your my lovely boyfriend and we all go through bad times" I whisper "Your not a pain I promise"

Dream moves closer to me and holds me tight but not to tight.

"I don't deserve you" Dream whispers

"Yes you do, everyone deserves everyone" I whisper "I think everyone deserves a Clay in their life's"

I couldn't see Dream's face but I have a feeling that he has the smallest smile on his face.

"Now how about we sleep?" I whisper "We can talk more in the morning"

"Okay but I am not that tired" Dream whispers

"You have been sleeping for so long that you can't even sleep anymore, do you think I believe that?" I whisper

"Nope" Dream whispers "And it's not true anyways and really tired"

"Goodnight Clay" I whisper. Dream yawns.

"Goodnight George" Dream whispers. Dream falls asleep.

I smile and close my eyes, I fall asleep soon after.