Chapter 40: Ripping them out

(Georges pov)

"George I still think you shouldn't go see Dream" Wilbur says 

"Wilbur Clay is my boyfriend and I need to make sure that he is okay" I say 

"And we are trying to make sure that your okay, that bite was deep and it could lead to something very bad and we want you here just in case that something happens" Wilbur says 

"You just hate Clay because he asked me out and we are now dating so you need to fuck off and stay out of my relationship" I say. I walk upstairs and up to mine and Dream's room.

The door is shut and is most probably locked. I knock on the door.

"Clay it's me George, It's okay I am fine really, please just open the door" I say. I hear the door unlock.

I open the door and walk inside the room. I shut and lock the door behind me. I look forward to see that the bathroom door is wide open. I peak around the corner and look into the bathroom. I see Dream in the bathroom looking into the mirror.

Dream is shirtless which is odd because he never is. I look at him to see that he was covered in deep vampire bite marks and I know who done it, Dream did it himself. I walk over to Dream.

"Clay" I say. Dream looks at me which tears in his eyes.

I see blood dripping down Dream's chin that is from his mouth.

"Clay...what did you do?" I ask with worry. Dream looks away from me and cries more.

I move Dream's head back to face me. I force open Dream's mouth. My eyes widen, Dream has tried to pull his fangs out and now they are sideways. 

"Clay!" I say "What the fuck!"

Dream starts to cry a bit more.

"These are gonna have to come out" I say. Dream pulls away from me.

"I wm swwwy" Dream says 

"Don't speak your gonna make it worse just let me get them out" I say. I help Dream downstairs and we walk into the lounge room.

"Phil do you have any towels and paper's?" I ask. Phil hands me the stuff and everyone crowds around us.

"Okay hold still" I say. I put gloves on and open Dream's mouth.

I touch Dream's fang and he jumps and try's to pull away

"Don't move" I say. I pull on the fang and Dream hisses.

I rip the fang out and look at it, the fang is covered and blood and doesn't look at healthy. I put the fang down and grab Dream's other one, I rip it out and Dream jumps backwards. I look down at the fang and put it with the other one.

I hand Dream a towel and he takes it and puts it against his mouth. 

"Will your fangs grow back?" I ask. Dream nods.

"Thank god, but don't do this ever again" I say. I walk over to Dream and bandage his bite marks.

I look at Wilbur who rolls his eyes and walk away. I let out a sigh and look back at Dream who is crying. After I finished bandaging Dream he hugs me tightly.

I hug him back.