Mix of Gay and Comedy

Nagisa POV

Disclaimer:This part is still not the main part,this is a mix of gay and comedy.

"Good Morning class!" koro sensei said as he took out family day posters from his clothes, "We know just get to the point already" Terasaka angrily said. Today is family day and I'm really hoping that they can attend since mom and dad can't..., "All of you will be introducing and              playing with your family members'' koro sensei smiled then added something else "So no classes" everyone jumped, squealed, clapped and high fived each other.

''What if you don't have a family?'' Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Itona and Kaeda including me '' Then I'll be your family'' he cloned himself into two which is already dressed up in a mom and dad costume "Don't worry about my appearance, I-'' His words were caught as Karma ambushed him from the back, he teleported away although two of his tentacles were melted by Karma's knife ''What about the assassination,heh?" Karma asked with a smirk,now all eyes are on koro sensei and not Karma anymore "So you tried to either take a break or manipulate us?" Rio crossed her arms and looked away in disgust,koro sensei shivered as our betrayed glares turn into angry and terrifying ones.

''The first one of course!'' koro sensei said,still shivering near the board looking for a way to get out of this mess "Are you sure?" Maehara asked while going closer  to koro sensei ''Y-yes!'' koro sensei shivered even more when he said that ''Are you REALLY sure?'' Isogai went closer and stopped near Maehara. Soon the whole class started asking the same question and cornering koro sensei who looked almost dead with fear.He looked away to avoid our questions and crasiness(I don't have the last letter of the alphabet) only to  see Kirara staring and smiling at him creepily.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!'' Koro sensei screamed and flew away while crying in fear, everyone started laughing and some mocked koro sensei' scream, even though its funny I can't stop noticing the way Maehara is holding Isogai by the waist... kinda looks gay not gonna lie ''Nagi san" I looked back and saw Karma close to my face, I suddenly felt my face turning red, I backed up to have some safe distance ''Karma san , don't go that close to my face" ''I was close to you?'' Karma took a step closer to me ''Haha, very funny'' I looked away,my face feel more hotter "Get a room you two" Muramatsu said as he looked away from us. Karma looked annoyed oh great, I know what's gonna happen "HIYAAA!" Ritsu, who is still in the corner, fired fake bullets at him which, unfortunately, he couldn't dodge "OW, OW,OW!, RITSU PLS STOP!"Muramatsu screamed in pain as the bullets struck him in the........, You already know.

"Serves him right for ruining the ship" Rio said with a proud voice "You're correct" Kaeda,Manami,Yada and basically all the girls said while nodding.  I slowly parted away from Karma "Wh-what do you  mean ship?" I said stuttering " You know what they mean nagi san" Karma winked and smiled. I covered my face to avoid Karma's smile.Gosh, this is so embarrassing.*SLAM!* Everyone looked at the door and Ritsu stopped firing "No more fighting" Karasuma sensei said with a glare, all of us sat on our seats.

                                            Don't know what to put here since my mom wanted to seee my storyy