Chapter One

Madara and Hashirama had known each other for a week or two, and every other day, the two would meet at this river and skip stones while chatting idly. They had become good friends seeing as children in war never had many who weren't associated with their clan. Hashirama was attempting to give Madara a few tips on rock-skipping, but it was futile because soon enough, Madara threw his rock to the ground and turned around, crossing his arms. Hashirama smiled at him with empathy.

"Ah, it's pretty hard, huh Madara?" The older turned to stare at him with narrowed eyes, "Are you mocking me, Hashirama?!" The brown-haired boy quickly paled before falling to the ground, his head to the floor as he bowed at Madara.

"Sorry! No, I just wanted to let you know that I also had trouble with rock skipping at first! I practiced for months to be able to skip it all the way across the river!" Madara looked down at his friend on the floor before shaking his head. "Stand up Hashirama. You can bow to me once I defeat you when this period of peace ends!" Hashirama looks up at Madara with saddened eyes.

"But... but! I don't want this to end! I like when it's peaceful and quiet, and I can take a nice walk out and it's all windy and—" In hindsight, the two of them should've seen them coming before they could even see them. The two of them were strong on the battlefield and well respected by their respective clans. But, they let their guards down. A beginner's mistake for the two of them to make.

The Hagoromo clan head jumped down from the trees around them before swooping up Hashirama. The Senju's eyes widened, and when the Hagoromo jumped in the air on top of another tree that was on the other side of the stream, he really began to panic. His chakra! He wasn't able to access his chakra, and he was quickly bound in an odd type of trap that took away his ability to use taijutsu. A tanto was placed against his neck, the cold metal nipping at his soft skin as the Hagoromo leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Do you like it, Senju? It's a new trap we Hagoromo have been working on. Tōshi torappu, frozen body trap. You're unable to move any and all joints in your body, and your chakra flow has been cut off by my Yazhigan, child." Hashirama pales, knowing that the doujutsu could have lasting effects if he was under it for more than an hour.

"Cooperate with me, and your remains may be given back to your clan, Senju." Hashirama refused to look up at the Hagoromo but nodded anyway, although reluctantly. Madara, on the other hand, was fuming. "HEY! Give Hashirama back, you bastard!" The Hagoromo looked down at the Uchiha with slight surprise, given the fact that the Hagoromo and the Uchiha had some sort of kinship, the two of them both despising the Senju. Or, perhaps, this Uchiha child did not know the lineage of his friend?

"Ah, Madara, is it? This child here is a Senju, if you didn't know. Has he betrayed your trust at a time of peace?" Madara didn't look even a bit phased at the information, even as the Inuzukas and Hatake who were chasing the Hagoromo settled on the same side as he, and the other Hagoromo landed on the ground next to who Madara felt he could safely assume was their leader. The Inuzuka and Hatake looked at him with sharp eyes after hearing he was an Uchiha, but Madara didn't give a damn.

"I couldn't give two fucks if he's a Senju or not, give him back to me!" The Hagoromo's eyes widened in shock before narrowing. He looked down at the Senju child who quickly looked back down at the floor. The Inuzuka and Hatake relaxed a bit once they found out the Uchiha didn't want the Senju killed. This child must be different.

"Has he cast a spell on you? Is your clan being threatened, Madara? You can speak freely." Madara's eyes narrowed and he ground his teeth together. As if Hashirama could threaten his clan and get away with it, much less cast a spell on him! What do they think he is, a witch?!

"No, my clan's not being threatened, you fool! Return Hashirama to me at once! Don't make me say it again!" Although Madara hadn't awakened his Sharingan yet, he was still quite the opponent to face. The Hagoromo didn't seem to agree with this. He looked at Madara with an expression of anger.

"You wish to fight the Hagoromo when you are clearly outnumbered here, young Uchiha? You stand no change, but if it's a fight you want..." The Hagoromos who lined the other side of the river suddenly stared at the Inuzukas, Hatakes, and the single Uchiha with a new ferocity, a single vein becoming more obvious as their pupils shrunk.

"It's a fight you'll get!" The Hagoromos charged forward, stepping over the water easily as they clashed with the Inuzukas and Hatakes. One Hagoromo easily took on at least two opponents, their movements swift as they slashed with their weapons and suppressed the chakra of their enemies. The Hagoromo clan head, on the other hand, jumped down from the tree before slamming the Senju into the ground, causing Hashirama's eyes to widen as he let out a slightly pained whine out of reflex. Madara's eyes only harden further. The clan head was unsure if he wanted to run the risk of stopping the Yazhigan on the Senju, seeing as the child had an abnormally high amount of chakra.

When the Uchiha immediately charged at him with a fireball, he elected to intensify the use of Yazhigan on Hashirama to drain him of his chakra before using it on Madara so the Senju would be too tired to run or perform any jutsu. That may put him at a lower performance level because of the amount of chakra that would require, but... The clan head, Hagoromo Ryota looked over at his two advisors Hisao and Takeo before nodding at them and finally engaging with the Uchiha. The advisors raced over to Hashirama and grabbed him, racing back up to the top of the tree and activating their Yazhigans. Hashirama felt his body become even weaker, as if the sun was right in front of his face, melting his body like candle wax.

Madara stared wide-eyed as the two Hagoromos grabbed Hashirama and raced back up the tree. Who knows what they would do with them... he looked at Ryota and steeled his gaze further as the man began to charge at him. He needs to end this quickly. While the two exchanged blows and clashed with weapons— a katana that had been thrown to the side, in Madara's case. He shot out fireballs and used the Hiding in Surface Technique in an attempt at getting a surprise attack in. but to no avail, the clan head seemed to see through all his moves, which was of course expected for a clan head, but it was still annoying nonetheless. They went back and forth meaninglessly for a good while the Hatake' and Inuzuka's wolf companions finally arrived on the scene and began tearing Hagoromo limb from limb.

Lives were lost, limbs were lost, wolves were lost, screams were screamed— Madara leaped away from Ryota to stare up at the top of the tree when he heard a shrilling scream rip out from who he knew was Hashirama. The Hagoromos, Inuzukas, and Hatakes all stopped in their tracks and stared up at the tree, the majority of them taken aback by the sudden shrill. Madara glanced at Ryota to see him grinning happily and Madara resisted the urge to punch him in the face. It wasn't him he had to worry about now, though, it was Hashirama. Right before he was able to jump up the tree to beat the two advisors, he was stopped by Ryota shunshin'ing right in front of him.

"Your fight is with me, Uchiha! The veins from his eyes pulsed and Hashirama shrieked once more. Madara's newly acquired Sharingan flared to life, and taking Ryota's surprise to his advantage, he roundhouse kicked Ryota in the face, sending him flying to a tree before he disappeared in a blur. Hisao and Takeo were soon thrown from the top of a tree, making a dent in the dirt as they landed, blood dripping from their noses.

Madara jumped down from the tree, holding a limp Hashirama in his arms. His eyes were devoid of any glint or shine as he stared at the Hagoromo with a glare that promised certain death. Listen here, in this world, there are quite a few things you should fear. A motivated Nara, An angry Uzumaki— Madara's Sharingan had now acquired a second tomoe— And a vengeful Uchiha.

Hashirama was placed down carefully by the base of a tree, and he stood facing Hashirama for a moment before he disappeared in a blur of navy blue. For around thirty seconds, the Uchiha was unable to be tracked by normal eyes, and when he finally stopped, all the Hagoromo around them were dead, and he had just stuck the katana from earlier through Ryota's chest. He then severed the head of the Hagoromo before grabbing it by its hair and picking up Hashirama bridal style. He looked back at the Hatakes and Inuzukas, who were now highly intimidated by this child.

"I made an example out of them. Don't become the next." He said before disappearing with Hashirama and the head of Hagoromo Ryota. The members of the two clans knew what he meant by that, although it was never explicitly stated.

Lay off of Hashirama unless you want to be slaughtered.