Percy is sick!

Jason's pov

I was sparing with Annabeth when I heard Leo say "Jason! Percy is sick!" "What?! Where is he?" I asked worriedly. "He's in his cabin vomiting."

When I heard what Leo said I immediately ran to the Poseidon cabin then when I went in I heard someone in the bathroom. Of course it was Percy so I busted the door open to be greeted by a sick Percy hugging the toilet bowl and vomiting his guts out.

Percy's pov

Gosh my stomach and throat was so painful. I hate being sick! Why does being sick even exist? I hate thisss!! "Percy! Are you okay?" Jason asked. "Yeah I'm fine totally not vomiting my guts out," I said sarcastically. Jason sighed and ran to get me water. How do I know? He told me. Anyway,after he gave me my water I was feeling a little better. Tho I was still vomiting it wasn't as much. Jason brought me to see will and he gave me medicine. Oh yeah, I already took a bath and changed my clothes if anyone was wondering. Wait...have I even eaten? Oh well. I just hope Jason doesn't notice......

Jason's pov

After I forced Percy to eat he was feeling sleepy. I asked him if he had eaten and he said yes but it was hesitate.... I'll talk to him later about this. But anyway he wanted to cuddle so I carried him to the Poseidon cabin. I changed and when I came out he was already on the bed so I crawled beside him and he immediately snuggled towards me. I wrapped my hands around him and kissed him goodnight. "Goodnight perce" was all I said before I went into the realm of Hypnos.

Hello! How are u doing? Give me suggestions please I need them😭 also word count 308.