Parents evening (Rohan & Koichi)

Koichis mum cant go to parents evening, so he invites Rohan instead.

(this is simply platonic, I love to depict them as parent and child)

--------------------

"ROHAN SENSEI PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP." Koichi pleaded at the front door of the magakas house

"NO KOICHI, IM NOT TEACHING YOU ANY MORE FOREIGN LANGUAGES." he screamed, hiding behind the door super mega pissed off. "huh? language? No, I dont need that, i have a favour to ask of you"

The door swung open almost hitting poor Koichi in the nut. "What do you want." Rohan sighed defeated. "Well tonight is parents' evening and my mum cant make it, so i was wondering-"

"PFFFT HAHAHA, YOU WANT ME TO SHOW UP AS YOUR PARENT!?! DREAM ON COOCHIE, I WOULDNT DARE PUT MYSELF IN SUCH A POSITION." He burst out cackling in little Koichis distraught face

"D-did you just call me coochie?"

"sorry Koichi im just not going to do that, i need some kind of payment I'm way too busy for this nonsense." The mangaka chuckled heading back inside his house.

"Ill give you Tonio's number."

"Get in the Godamn car coochie."

Thus the 2 set off to Morioh's high school, they enter the school and are greeted by staff at the entrance, they sign some forms at the front desk and receive a timetable of teachers their supposed to see and what time their meetings are at. They both sat on vandalised school chairs, waiting for the time to meet Koichi's math teacher. Rohan complained about his seat having penises drawn all over, and how they weren't "anatomically correct". Koichi just nodded along with whatever he was babbling on about.

And at last, it was time to meet the math teacher, Koichi dragged Rohan away from the penis chair and both sat at a desk with the paper nameplate that said "Mr Zepelli". He was a young man who seemed to be in his 20s and spoke with a strong Italian accent, he had long flowing hair that covered the sides of his shoulder and a dopey grin smeared across his face which was covered in a vibrant shade of green lipstick, similar to Rohan's.

"WOOSH KOICHI!? no way in hell is that your dad." The Italian exclaimed, he seemed to be a carefree spirit and the type of teacher who was informal and friendly with their students. Rohan enthusiastically jumped out of his chair, almost toppling over the table. "OF COURSE NOT!! Unfortunately this little git will never be related or as great as i, Rohan Kishibe." he announced.

The hall went silent and all eyes were now on the strange green-haired man. Rohan quickly sat back down. "anyway, Koichi hasnt done well in math recently, he doesnt listen, talks back, and forgets stuff."

"HEY I GOT THE HIGHEST MARK IN THE CLA-." Rohan held a hand over his childs mouth, and began to apologise to Mr Zepelli "Dont you worry ill make sure to give him a slap once we're home, it was nice meeting you."

"Likewise, and uhm please could you please sign this Rohan sensei?" He held up a peculiar green ball

Timeskip brought to you by hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Alright, now its time to talk to my art teacher." Koichi announced pulling Rohan away from the tea and coffee stand, they both sat down in front of a man who looked way too young to be teaching. He had blood-red hair and a peculiar bang that rested nicely on the side of his head, he had 2 scars cleanly marked down the centre of his eyes, he was dressed all in green and had a certain smile displayed on his face, as if he was dying to tell a riddle. His nameplate read "Mr Kakyoin."

"Good evening, I'm sorry to inform you that Koichi-kun hasn't been doing his very best in my lesson this year, he's a great student to have but I dont think art is his main priority." Rohans face lit up like a traffic light, he snatched a paper from the desk, and rolled it up into a massive spliff for combat. He began repeatedly swatting Koichi on the back of the head "YOU PATHETIC FUCKING LOSER!!"

"stop stop please!!" Mr Kakyoin tried to grab ahold of tRohan'ser from Rohan's hand, but all was futile. Rohan kept swinging his arm back and forth laying bruises all over the back of poor Koichis head, he didn't want to fight his favourite mangaka so instead, he just cried internally. Pastoral rushed over to stop him from relentlessly battering the kid, and at last some success. They dragged him away and left him in the corner to calm down.

Which leads us to the end of parents evening, they missed all their time slots and never got to meet any of the other teachers. All because Rohan felt the need to winge about Koichi's failure in Art. After Rohan reflected on his actions, The 2 drove home in silence, Koichi lost the privilege of sitting next to Rohan so he got sent to the back where he sulked the entire way home.

"Goodbye Rohan." Koichi huffed stepping out of the car. "Not so fast." The Mangaka appeared beside him. "I need to talk to your mother."

They both walked up to the front door side by side, Koichi dreading every step he had to take to get to the door. He nervously waited fiddling with the buttons on his uniform while Rohan might as well have broken down the door.

The door slides open spreading warm yellow light onto the driveway, Koichis mother appeared in the doorway, displaying heGood eveningle but you could tell she was startled. "Goodevening guys, how was-"

"YOUR SON IS ATROCIOUS, HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR TEACHERS, NO INTEREST IN LEARNING, AND THROTTLED HIS ART TEACHER. TEACH YOUR SON TO BE BETTER." Rohan went off, his eyes filled with flames. Koichi quickly swooped in to save his reputation "NO MUM, THESE ARE LIES. HE THROTTLED ME." he pleaded

"oh dear dear miss Hirose, I do sympathise for you. If my son behaved like this I wouldn't know what to do with myself." he dramatically sighed, Koichi just stared blankly in shock. He couldn't believe the masses of bullshit spilling out of his mouth "DONT BELIEVE ROHAN MUM, HES A CRACKHEAD HE PROBABLY SNORTED A FEW GRAMS BEFORE WE CAME."

Rohan shot a hand to his breast and dramatically cried out "OH KOICHI, what a respectable young man you once was, and now your nothing but a big fat LIAR." Koichi turned to his mother flabbergasted seeing she was believing all this, nodding her little head in shame as Rohan word vomited all over her welcome mat.

The mother furiously turned to her son and grabbed hold of his throat and dragged him into the house. The last thing he heard was Rohan cackling before his mother slammed the door and locked him in his bedroom. He flopped down onto his bed and began to sob, That was way too harsh he thought, His teachers lied for the sake of this plot, Rohan lied for the sake of the sake. And now he was being punished, when really all his grades were perfect, well maybe apart from art.

.

A/N: I thought of Gyro as the math teacher bc of the golden ratio and Kakyoin because that's all i could think of apart from Rohan when it comes to art.