DISCLAIMER

NOTICE

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Please be advised that the content within this book is purely fictional. The events and narratives portrayed are products of the author's imagination and should not be construed as factual or based on real-life occurrences.

While the names of certain characters may match those of real individuals, particularly K-pop idols, the portrayal of these characters in this story does not reflect their real-life personalities or behaviors. These characters are used solely for imaginative purposes, and any resemblance to their real-life counterparts is coincidental and not intentional.

Furthermore, the characters depicted in this story are not owned by the author.
They are used merely as familiar faces for the audience's imagination and narrative engagement.

By choosing certain K-pop idols as inspirations for characters, there is no intention to offend or misrepresent these individuals or their fanbase.

All events and characterizations in this story are fictional. The author does not personally know any of the idols mentioned, and the way they are depicted in this story may not accurately represent them in real life.

If any portrayal inadvertently causes offense, please understand it was not the author's intention to do so. Apologies are extended to any individuals or fans who might feel offended.

This book is created purely for entertainment purposes. It is meant to be enjoyed as a work of fiction, and no elements within it should be taken seriously or interpreted as a reflection of real-life individuals or events.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-