Don't Go part 3

"Don't go." Sophie said as she pulled off the covers of her bed.

Keefe had slept over another night and was about to leave.

"I'll be back. Just like last time." He said as he pulled the last of the sheets that covered his huge mattress on the ground.

"Fine, but kiss me first." Sophie said grumpily.

Keefe pulled her against him, leaned down and kissed her. But, he pulled away too quickly.

"Hey! i wasn't done kissing you yet!" Sophie said as she stood on her tippy-toes to kiss him again. Why was he so tall?

"I know, but I have to go before Lord Grumpy-Pants yells at me." He said as he picked up his backpack.

"Why are you still living with him?" Sophie asked. "Just leave! It's not worth it. I'll even let you stay here! Just please leave his sorry butt." She folded her arms and stared at him. 

"I kknow i could. I just don't know what i am going to do afterward." Keefe said, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, Keefe, you know that you could come with me, and I'm sure that we could find somewhere to live, ad something to do. You won't be alone in this. you never are." Sophie said.

"I know. Wait! In fact! I'll be back. Keefe said as he rushed out the door.

By the time that Sophie go down the stairs, he was already gone.

"Hey, how was it?" Edaline asked, coming towards her with some fresh cut fruit. "I was just going to come upstairs to give these to you but it looks like he already left."

"Thank! But, what are these?" They looked like something strait out of a science horror film. even green a blobby-like.

"There called Tandighnoe. A aloptrugug  specialty." Edaline said, handing Sophie the plate.

"Aloptrugug?" Sophie said, trying the weird fruit. It tasted kind of like apples, but more tangy.

"There an underwat-" Edaline got cut off by a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Sophie said.

A bueatiful bond boy stepped through the door.

"Keefe! You're back!" Sophie said as she ran to hug him.

"Where you expecting him?? Edaline asked.

"No, but I don't care." 

"Okay, Sophie, this is going to sound crazy, but will you move in with me?" Keefe asked.

Hello! sorry to leave this on a cliffhanger, but i will continue to write later. Thank you for 15 views! I didn't even think that i would get two. i also need more ideas for what to write in the future, so please comment what you want me to write, thx! ❤️