007🚀

Continuing from the last chapter,
"Alright so we're gonna troll the workers and play hide and seek and shit after alright so actually no we gon play hide and seek first." Noti said . "Aigh aigh let me be the seeker" ddot said. "Bet" noti said passing him the camera as we all ran as ddot counted. Me and dd were hiding together in the clothing isle and noti and roscoe were hiding wherever. Me and dd where crouched down behind things. "Bro can you move your ass out of my face it stinks" dd said lowly almost as a whisper. "Smcht David shut the fuck up my ass do not fuckin stink that's your upper lip nigga" I said looking back mugging him. "I'm playing but like you think I can like fuck you right here" dd said gripping onto my waist. "David . No don't even think about it Nigga" I said mugging him pushing his hand off my waist. "Found y'all nasty asses" ddot said showing us into the camera as Roscoe and Noti appeared next to him. (We played a few more rounds and then we started trolling the workers). We made dd and ddot put on a bra from the isle and pretend to be a female as ddot can already pass as one , we made them fake cry as I began to pretend they were my little sisters and noti pretended to be the father . "Excuse me sir, sir " noti said stopping a worker in the distance. "Where can I find pads? My daughters just started there period" noti said sounding concerned as all four of them niggas died of laughter blowing cover as I bursted out laughing about how confused the worker was. "I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask y'all to leave" the worker said. "But sir we need pads" Ddot spoke up. "Real shit get my Sista some pads " roscoe said. "If y'all don't leave I will have y'all escorted out. And I'm calling the police" the worker said. "Ohh na he heavy we out bro" all the boys said. We all threw everything and ran out. "2k likes.. and we coming back... in a few hours.." noti said to the camera as he was turning It off. "Phew chile im fat asl and I smoke Nigga never again" ddot dumb ass said as we made it to noti car. "Boy shut the fuck up we barely ran" I said rolling my eyes as we all laughed at him. We were in the car chilling and I was in the middle again and whatever . I noticed dd got a little quiet and it's almost like he was sad as he started to look out the window with his hood on. "Dd.." I called quietly. And got no reply. "Dd" i Called once more still nothing. "Ok whatever" I said as I just looked ahead as noti pulled up to my house. He dropped off me and ddot and dd and left with roscoe to wherever. We all headed upstairs , greeted my mom and went straight to my room, now that ddots here she probably won't be annoying since me and dd aren't alone. Dd sat on the foot of the bed with his head down and hood still on. "Dd what was that all about?" I said sitting next to him as ddot went to the bathroom. "I just miss my brother man ima be good tho" he said as he sniffled a few times and whipped his face indicting that he was crying. I felt so bad fr I didn't even know what to do. I do remember him telling me his lil brother passed away a few months ago.. "I'm sorry d'" I said as I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug as he cried into my arms. That shi lowkey made me tear up.
_______________________________
Vote.