𝟔

"So."

Spencer pauses his movements, closed laptop halfway in his messenger bag. "What's up, JJ?"

"Nothing really. What's up with you, though?" she asks, carrying a teasing grin. As she takes her seat opposite of him, she doesn't let her expression change. Even as Spencer's eyebrows knit together, and his head tilts, she remains visibly amused. "Nothing that I'm aware of?"

JJ tuts as he continues packing his things. "You've just been awfully busy with your laptop these days. Any reason why?" For just a moment Spencer's movements halt, but just as quickly as he stilled does he move again. "Not really, no," he mumbles out.

"Y'know," JJ starts, an amused glint in her eyes, "Morgan thinks it's because you've got yourself a future date."

Spencer's head shoots up at that. Suddenly he can't stop his rapid blinking, and the way his hands start fidgeting. "He's probably just projecting. How about asking him what he always does on his phone? It probably even violates the Geneva Convention." 

"Whatever you say, Spence," JJ says with a chuckle. She stands up from her seat, but before she walks back to her original spot she leans in and whispers something. 

"I think a phone upgrade would make chatting easier, though."

[ Doctorwho1966 ]:

I've got an exciting update!

I'm sending you this message from....

(Drum roll please.)

[ starstruck.galaxian ]:

OH

drdrddrdrddrdrdrddrdrrdrdrdr

[ Doctorwho1966 ]:

...My new phone!

It's not as bad as I expected it to be?

Still, I miss my old phone already.

[ starstruck.galaxian ]:

WOAH ALREADY UPGRADED??

what made you take the leap, doc?? :o

[ Doctorwho1966 ]:

I guess I just realized it makes things easier haha.

But now I can send pictures!

[ starstruck.galaxian ]:

you sure can!!

im dying of curiosity CMON DOC SEND A PICTURE

(only if u want to ofc)

[ Doctorwho1966 ]: